What's new

Relief for Fibromyalgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TC up

Initiate
I have read a couple of articles on CBD giving relief for fibromyalgia type pains.
Does anyone on here vape CBD for pain relief from these types of things?

TC

@Vaping Biker @Pilgrim Wire ???

We use it for Pain Relief, nothing else, but admit that we now only use CBD in Capsule form as we find it gives longer relief than vaping it. BUT...... Everyone is different and effects vary from person to person and also from manufacturer to manufacturer.

I’m having another “dabble” at the moment. Previous experiments yielded nowt but this time round I’ve been looking at dosages/ bioavailability and the likes. Higher dosing has actually resulted in a little pain relief although too much has made me a little anxious. It’s something I’ll definitely be delving into deeper. I’d previously written it off as snake oil, but an increasingly ridiculous amount of reliance upon opioids has made me a little more open minded [emoji23]

With me it helps on sleep and a bit with the pain I sometimes have in one knee. Definitely worth trying. @ReservedCBD have some really good stuff.

I've tried a variety of strengths and manufacturers, and it's done nothing for me

Have you tried greenshoppers? My friends told me this as a good brand. Although if you take fibromyalgia, then I use the CBD only at bedtime. It is at this time that I try to relax and begin to feel even the slightest inconvenience. CBD oil helps in this case. In the morning or afternoon, this makes no sense to me.

Have you tried greenshoppers? My friends told me this as a good brand. Although if you take fibromyalgia, then I use the CBD only at bedtime. It is at this time that I try to relax and begin to feel even the slightest inconvenience. CBD oil helps in this case. In the morning or afternoon, this makes no sense to me.

No I haven't tried that brand, but it's not like there's one company out there that's cracked the code to a working CBD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom