What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

"Katana" a dna75 upgradeable 21700 regulated mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
this is going out this week

DVD?

from Paris with love

FBI agent Charlie Wax: Shoot the f***er.

James Reece: I'm not gonna shoot him, Wax.

[two men come in and start beating up Reece, Wax shakes his head and continues looking out the window with binoculars. Finally, he pulls out a gun and shoots the two men]

James Reece: [Walks over to Reece and hands him a big vase] Next time I tell you to shoot the f***er, shoot the f***er!

Here is the original block shot

alfIMG_9419.jpg

and here is the plate it's a dna75 old school mod, now i asked if he wanted a colour screen replay but he wanted the 75 some people still use them they are old technology but solid boards

alfIMG_9555.jpg

alfIMG_9695.jpg

the case is made I'm going to use the new moddog 21700 tube so this mod will be a touch over 80mm tall

alfIMG_9696.jpg

I'm also making the mod serviceable so that I can upgrade the board to an
sxj485j or a dna75c or a clickfet the mod is designed to be upgraded be 6 months 12 months etc down the line, see many stabwood mods upgradable about with hitting them with a hammer

alfIMG_9706.jpg

the slashes are where katana get his name from

alfIMG_9705.jpg
alfIMG_9704.jpg
alfIMG_9703.jpg
alfIMG_9707.jpg

in the paw 360 degree

IMG_9694.jpg

I have a whole theme park of 21700 tubes they are lovely things so if you want a mod send me a pm, remember the mods are discounted anyway and if you say the discount code there even cheaper I won't be beaten on price or service

love my mods.........

Last edited:
Love this one Stu. Really like how the resin seems to bleed into the wood.

Back
Top Bottom