What's new

"blood" billet box panels, leather case, 510 "paw" fob showcase thread

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
dvd

the illusionist

Crown Prince Leopold: And we'll gather our best minds next time. You'll really have a challenge then.
Eisenheim: Then I shall prepare something special. Perhaps I'll make you disappear.

so here is a block video

alfIMG_9679.jpg

cnc panel cutting

alfIMG_9683.jpg

the established name of course

done

the case to match is the dawn of the dead one black with red stitching

alfIMG_9698.jpg

dyed by hand, cut and embossed

alfIMG_9716.jpg

sawing with alfie next to me

alfIMG_9727.jpg

we have our view back as all the rapeseed is now gone except combines are working 24hrs a day all around us the reversing sensors are really pissing Liz off at 3 am in the morning you can see our neighbour across the field

more to follow.....

to continue

"the Paw"

IMG_9732.jpg

Alfie 510s removal tool made by Alfie and terry his toad friend in the workshop

and the finished case ive made the hole for the fire button wider so that large thumbs can use the fire button

IMG_9736.jpg

this is all one order out this week

plus a video for people asking how to use the paw this is done by mrs vapesmarter who is a none vapor so if she can use it anyone can

more later

But adding buttons will increase sales by at least 70% [emoji6]

their CNC milled on a vacuum bed not turned on a lathe lots of makers aren't cross-platform so they use a miller and don't use a lathe or use a lathe but don't use a CNC

I could set up the CNC to make them but there fiddly little buggers

their CNC milled on a vacuum bed not turned on a lathe lots of makers aren't cross-platform so they use a miller and don't use a lathe or use a lathe but don't use a CNC

I could set up the CNC to make them but there fiddly little buggers
By the sounds of it there worth fucking gold if there so hard to do and you can make them match panels then get a program in that CNC as soon as possible [emoji4] only takes writing it once and will make a good enough profit for you not to consider it [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom