What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Prime Fruits Fizzy Cola Sorbet

Mutley1

Legend
at my early stages of vaping i tried some cola flavoured eliquids & they was all shite..

lately all my liquids have come from primevapes & loved every single one so far, last week i thought id give Fizzy Cola Sorbet a try seen as its crazy hot weather time, when i opened the bottle to put the nic in, the aroma was out of this world.
i popped some fresh cotton in my profile rda, primed it up & had it set at 50w & after the first toke i could taste every single flavour coming through, this will definately be on my next order one happy vaper here..

Totally agree with you there buddy. Also got some last week and will have a review done before the bottles are empty

Thanks for taking the time to write a review mate, really appreciate it!

Pleased you’re enjoying it too [emoji16]

Top flavour from Prime vapes. Easily in my top three of all time ADV from anywhere,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review mate, really appreciate it!

Pleased you’re enjoying it too [emoji16]
Hi Lee,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but couldn't find a vendors section for Prime Vapes.

How long are you running 50% off juices?
Heard great things and looking forward to trying some of your stuff!

Adam

Hi Lee,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but couldn't find a vendors section for Prime Vapes.

How long are you running 50% off juices?
Heard great things and looking forward to trying some of your stuff!

Adam

Hey Adam, there is always a deal on of some sort, so I wouldn’t worry too much dude :)

I really like the flavour of coke and a serial Diet Coke swigger but would I like a coke flavour vape?
Ummm pondering.

I really like the flavour of coke and a serial Diet Coke swigger but would I like a coke flavour vape?
Ummm pondering.

There is only one way to find out mate [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom