What's new

Uforce T2 tank and Fireluke mesh coils

Lenny Humphreys

I've got the uforce t2 tank and thought I'd buy some fireluke x4 coils but there is a small gap between the glass and the tank when the coil is fully screwed in and it leaks. I'm currently using the standard tpd glass and am waiting for a 5.5ml glass to be delivered. Do these coils actually fit the t2 or am I doing something wrong?

Attachments

• 20190824_112703.jpg
    20190824_112703.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 557
Thanks.

Hopefully my new glass will solve the problem. Anybody using the 5.5ml glass with fireluke mesh coils without any issues?

Thanks.

Hopefully my new glass will solve the problem. Anybody using the 5.5ml glass with fireluke mesh coils without any issues?

Hey lenny

I bought the same tank as you and following advice here also purchased the fireluke coils to go with it

I also had the same problems you are experiencing in that the coils although fitted and it worked. The glass was loose and e lqiuid seaped out of the seams. I assume those on here who have no issues are using it with the bubble glass

In the end I order the fireluke 2 tank which is a great tank. I found the uforce tank annoying to fill up. Because it doesn't have an air hole everytime I refilled it liquid kept spewing out. Was really annoyin . The fireluke 2 has an air hole so much easier to fill and came with a free bubble glass

Hey lenny

I bought the same tank as you and following advice here also purchased the fireluke coils to go with it

I also had the same problems you are experiencing in that the coils although fitted and it worked. The glass was loose and e lqiuid seaped out of the seams. I assume those on here who have no issues are using it with the bubble glass

In the end I order the fireluke 2 tank which is a great tank. I found the uforce tank annoying to fill up. Because it doesn't have an air hole everytime I refilled it liquid kept spewing out. Was really annoyin . The fireluke 2 has an air hole so much easier to fill and came with a free bubble glass
An air hole?

I'm confused mate, the tank fills easily at the top.

Slide it open and fill.

If a bigger juice bottle take drip tip off and fill.

I've got the uforce t2 tank and thought I'd buy some fireluke x4 coils but there is a small gap between the glass and the tank when the coil is fully screwed in and it leaks. I'm currently using the standard tpd glass and am waiting for a 5.5ml glass to be delivered. Do these coils actually fit the t2 or am I doing something wrong?

Mine came with the bubble glass when I ordered it. But it has a bad habit of liking to leak everytime I fill it up from the air holes. I have taken the coil out cleaned everything and made sure everything is tight fitting, but when I fill it up through that drip tip it still leaks through the air holes. Only tank I've had do that.

Hey lenny

Nice one Badayuni thanks for the info. I got the 5.5ml non bubble glass for the uforce t2 and it's solved the problem. The uforce is a pain to fill though with shortfill bottles etc as it seems to like to overflow through the fill hole! I'll stick with it for the time being, thanks for everyone's help

Mine came with the bubble glass when I ordered it. But it has a bad habit of liking to leak everytime I fill it up from the air holes. I have taken the coil out cleaned everything and made sure everything is tight fitting, but when I fill it up through that drip tip it still leaks through the air holes. Only tank I've had do that.
You sliding the top over?

You dont fill it through the drip tip!

Nice one Badayuni thanks for the info. I got the 5.5ml non bubble glass for the uforce t2 and it's solved the problem. The uforce is a pain to fill though with shortfill bottles etc as it seems to like to overflow through the fill hole! I'll stick with it for the time being, thanks for everyone's help
Take the drip tip off when using bigger bottles, helps with filling [emoji106]

Hey lenny

See on the tank where it says UForce? That is where you push to slide the top of your tank to refill it
20190824_142552.jpg

Back
Top Bottom