What's new

Freemax mesh pro coils

MrLizard

Postman
hello all.

Only had the mesh pro for about a month or so but after putting a lot of different sweet juice through it i’ve already gone through 5 or 6 coils, & I’m looking for a recommendation for a good site to buy replacement coils at a good price & decent delivery time.
I’ll probably stick to the double or triple mesh at the mo’ as the flavour seems good.

Oh and i’m UK based.

Cheers :)

Depends how much you are paying now really have a look at some online uk stores and keep an eye out for sales and discount codes especially this weekend as alot of uk online stores will have a bank holiday sale or discount code

Or you can go down the route of getting from china through fast tech

£6.28 for a pack of doubles

Check out these freemax mesh pro at FastTech.com:

https://fs.tc/search?freemax+mesh+pro

----------
Over 50000 vaping supplies & electronic gadgets - greats prices and free shipping

7.26 for a pack of triples

$10.16 Authentic FreeMax Mesh Pro Kanthal A1 Triple Coil Head (3-Pack) - Mesh Pro, Kanthal Triple, 0.15ohm, 3-Pack (free shipping) - FastTech.com

https://fs.tc/p/9659316

Aliexpress do some good bundle deals too and alot of them are now shipping from Spain or czech republic which should get you quicker delivery, I've used this seller before decent prices and quick delivery

£20 for 9 doubles or £21.70 for 9 triples

£16.60 23%OFF | 9Pcs Original Freemax Mesh Pro Tank Coil Single 0.15ohm/Double 0.2ohm/Triple 0.15ohm/SS316L Single 0.12ohm Coils Core Head
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/MBgxnITI

hello all.

Only had the mesh pro for about a month or so but after putting a lot of different sweet juice through it i’ve already gone through 5 or 6 coils, & I’m looking for a recommendation for a good site to buy replacement coils at a good price & decent delivery time.
I’ll probably stick to the double or triple mesh at the mo’ as the flavour seems good.

Oh and i’m UK based.

Cheers :)
I have 2 mesh pro's on the go and I put coil killer juices through them. Not changed the coils for weeks now and they are still going strong. Fasttech ones by the way.

I have 2 mesh pro's on the go and I put coil killer juices through them. Not changed the coils for weeks now and they are still going strong. Fasttech ones by the way.
How many tanks on the go though, 20+ :D:D

I get majortiy of my stuff from fasttech but I always buy in bulk and take advantage of sales when possible. I just recently ordered some tripple head coils for my freemax.

£39.96 for 5 packs from fasttech

£63.30 for 10 packs from vaporl

What kind of juice are you using? If you're looking for some nice clean juice try @Lee primevapes. You'll find something there for sure

Thanks for all the buying advice & links :)

I recently popped my fasttech & aliexpress cherries so I’ll see who has the best current deals for a bulk buy, and i’ll look for a good UK bank-hol deal while I wait for the slow boat from China.
Is the RalfysEmporium 50% deal still running? ...or was that just for knucklehead kit?

Cheers all.

I think I’m reducing coil life through new tank tinkering & bad early habits. Adjusting the watts too often searching for my flavour G-spot, changing juice after every tankful to see how they all perform, letting the tank run close to dry too often to avoid new juice contamination, etc.
Hopefully they’ll last a bit longer once i’ve tried everything out, understand the limits better, & I settle on a narrower power range with less juice swapping.

Last edited:
I get majortiy of my stuff from fasttech but I always buy in bulk and take advantage of sales when possible. I just recently ordered some tripple head coils for my freemax.

£39.96 for 5 packs from fasttech

£63.30 for 10 packs from vaporl

What kind of juice are you using? If you're looking for some nice clean juice try @Lee primevapes. You'll find something there for sure

Hi @rtni. Most of my juice is shortfills at the moment, 70VG30PG (a few are 80VG20PG), 3mg nic on average, mainly sweet fruits + desserts. I’m waiting for a new tank from aliexpress (skynet pro) so I can take some load off the mesh pro and keep my flavour profiles a bit more separated.
You’re preaching to the converted re: PrimeVapes ;D ...that was the best early advice I got from here. Longest coil life I’ve had thus far was when rocking just Purple Rain, Limesicle, & Lemonada in rotation ...lovely stuff and come payday I’ll be back for more like a tramp on chips!
Very tempted by the new lemonade range too, except maybe the lychee one but only cos I’ve not tried a lychee juice before, I’m sure I can be talked into it though ;)

Hi @rtni. Most of my juice is shortfills at the moment, 70VG30PG (a few are 80VG20PG), 3mg nic on average, mainly sweet fruits + desserts. I’m waiting for a new tank from aliexpress (skynet pro) so I can take some load off the mesh pro and keep my flavour profiles a bit more separated.
You’re preaching to the converted re: PrimeVapes ;D ...that was the best early advice I got from here. Longest coil life I’ve had thus far was when rocking just Purple Rain, Limesicle, & Lemonada in rotation ...lovely stuff and come payday I’ll be back for more like a tramp on chips!
Very tempted by the new lemonade range too, except maybe the lychee one but only cos I’ve not tried a lychee juice before, I’m sure I can be talked into it though ;)

I’d absolutely not let that put you off dude, it’s like a super fruity raspberry crossed with the inside of a Turkish delight, that’s the best way I can describe how lychee tastes :)

Back
Top Bottom