What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Can one roll differ from another

Jackvape

Postman
No matter what I did I cudnt get a .10 ohm. I extended the leads. Then it didnt fit in the Kennedy right. I tried 3 times and cudnt get but a .08 or .09. Even I wont ohm that low. My target is always .10 whether I blow my face off or not. When I tried a second roll of the same wire I put it in the Kennedy exactly the way u shud and got a .10 and the leads r shorter. Can there be a difference between rolls of the same wire. Please no comments on my .10 ohm build. I dont encourage anyone to ohm that low. Thats just how I vape.

No matter what I did I cudnt get a .10 ohm. I extended the leads. Then it didnt fit in the Kennedy right. I tried 3 times and cudnt get but a .08 or .09. Even I wont ohm that low. My target is always .10 whether I blow my face off or not. When I tried a second roll of the same wire I put it in the Kennedy exactly the way u shud and got a .10 and the leads r shorter. Can there be a difference between rolls of the same wire. Please no comments on my .10 ohm build. I dont encourage anyone to ohm that low. Thats just how I vape.
Could vary between reels. Might be a different batch. Not noticed it myself but I build around 0.15-0.2 for TC & higher for squonking generally.

Could vary between reels. Might be a different batch. Not noticed it myself but I build around 0.15-0.2 for TC & higher for squonking generally.
Fuck no he bought fake wire @Jackvape sue the company who sold you the second spool for trying to set fire to the state you live in it's the American way [emoji23]

Guess I'm stupid when it comes to the ohms really. Bit I know I like the .15 and nothing higher than that.

Tastes is so much better and the draw is better too.

Why is a .10 ohm considered bad?

Try rolling the wire anti clockwise with one trouser leg rolled up whilst playing the banjo.......

Guess I'm stupid when it comes to the ohms really. Bit I know I like the .15 and nothing higher than that.

Stresses the battery especially if chain vaped. 0.15 ohm is low but on a regulated mod/stock coils risk is less as more likely to be using a dual cell mod to suppy enough watts.
Simply put the lower the resistance the higher the Amp draw which will stress batteries especially single cell mechs as there's no board to govern output. The higher the ohms the less stress on cells in mech mods. A regulated mod will only offer a certain level of safety because it doesn't know whether you're using 10A or 30A cells so you can still stress them if using lower Amp cells. The stress at best just shortens the life cycle, at worst can & will likely go into thermal overload & eventual catastrophic failure.

Just curious ... do you still have your own teeth?

@Jackvape. Hypothetically speaking, if the worst happens and you did blow your face off through potentially dangerous low ohming, if offered the choice would you choose to replace your face with John Travolta’s or Nicolas Cage’s?
If you go the Travolta route please promise you won’t make any more Look Who’s Talking films ok.

btw, I’m not endorsing super low builds as a route into making (mainly awful) films, regardless of which face you’d choose, you’re better off with the one you’ve got.

Stay lucky.

I've read many of if not all of your posts @Jackvape
All and i mean all of them contain questions beyond the limits of sensibility.
All of them relate to irresponsible and dangerous vaping practices.

This is not meant to be personal but you are the exception to the rule on here which leads me to my point.

Please stop broadcasting your disregard for your own safety and nonchalant approach to mech use.

You worry everyone on here not for your own safety as you clearly don't care about yourself or anyone else or you wouldn't post.

We worry for the potential harm your practices could do to the reputation of vaping as a ceasation aid to smoking.

Back
Top Bottom