What's new

Using CBD For My Sleeping Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Sharp

I have recently started using CBD to help me sleep as I had been struggling to do so for a few months. I had previously used THC products but my anxiety was getting worse and so I decided to make the switch. Although I don't find it as potent as THC products it doesn't give me any side effects and this is worth it in my opinion. I've mainly been taking it in oil form as I find that the most effective but I have been vaping it too when I'm out and about as it helps with my anxiety. I would definitely recommend trying it if anyone is in a similar situation.

THC is illegal tho where I am in Georgia, USA. So I buy the THC free. I get it from my pharmacy for $55 for a 30ml bottle.
I take it at night, but I still wake up in the middle of the night, but I fall back to sleep much easier now, which is nice. Just wish it helped more with my restless leg syndrome. My cat sleeps on top the comforter between my legs every night. And I have been waking up to the tellin me what for and swattin at me for kickin my legs and movin around to much he can't sleep. Poor Moon ....
20190502_191655.jpg

Awe man!! Just figured out I'm outta my Requip!! Lol have to get my pharmacy to refill it lol. That helps the legs ha ha

Here's my CBD oil. You say I can vape it too?
20190823_150109.jpg

https://www.cbdschool.com/vape-cbd-tincture/

In case you don't wanna read the whole article here's the gist of it

Can you vape cbd oil / tincture?
Answer: NO!!

WHY?

While there are several advancements in the CBD market, there isn’t a vape pen that exists which is designed to take straight CBD tincture [at least, not to our knowledge at the time of writing].

Something else to keep in mind is that there are some CBD tinctures that are made with an alcohol base.

The last thing you want to do is inhale alcohol into your lungs.

And while it likely won’t happen, there is the possibility that an alcohol-based tincture could catch on fire.

The last thing you want is your vaporizer to go up in flames.

final thoughts
Now that you know that vaping CBD tinctures isn’t only not recommended, but can be dangerous as well, it’s important to keep your CBD tinctures and CBD vape oils separate.

Vaping and taking CBD tinctures orally are by far, the most popular methods of ingestion, but that doesn’t mean the two can be swapped out for one another.

To answer the question “Can I vape CBD tinctures?” once and for all…no, you can’t and there’s really no reason to try when both CBD tinctures and CBD vape oils are both readily available on the market today.

For the best results, as well as your safety and the functionality of your vaporizer, use your vape oil in a vape pen and stick to oral administration when taking a tincture.

You need CBD juice kitty, or the shatter/ isolate stuff to mix in your juice.

The others are oil ect not to be vaped

https://www.cbdschool.com/vape-cbd-tincture/

In case you don't wanna read the whole article here's the gist of it

Can you vape cbd oil / tincture?
Answer: NO!!

WHY?

While there are several advancements in the CBD market, there isn’t a vape pen that exists which is designed to take straight CBD tincture [at least, not to our knowledge at the time of writing].

Something else to keep in mind is that there are some CBD tinctures that are made with an alcohol base.

The last thing you want to do is inhale alcohol into your lungs.

And while it likely won’t happen, there is the possibility that an alcohol-based tincture could catch on fire.

The last thing you want is your vaporizer to go up in flames.

final thoughts
Now that you know that vaping CBD tinctures isn’t only not recommended, but can be dangerous as well, it’s important to keep your CBD tinctures and CBD vape oils separate.

Vaping and taking CBD tinctures orally are by far, the most popular methods of ingestion, but that doesn’t mean the two can be swapped out for one another.

To answer the question “Can I vape CBD tinctures?” once and for all…no, you can’t and there’s really no reason to try when both CBD tinctures and CBD vape oils are both readily available on the market today.

For the best results, as well as your safety and the functionality of your vaporizer, use your vape oil in a vape pen and stick to oral administration when taking a tincture.

Thank you so much for your help that is very interesting, I will use that information moving forward and just use the two separately. :)

Very interesting what has been said i started vaping for stress and anxiety i use 100 % vg with a pg free flavour i find it very relaxing

I have heard a little bit about using a CBD oil. As far as I know, CBD is really helpful for sleeping. People who are suffering from a sleeping problem they can use CBD for sure. I also want to try CBD for myself. But where is the reliable source for this kind of product? As a newbie, I started searching and found a few vendors. Which I want to try as a starter. What do you think?

Last edited:
I have heard a little bit about using a CBD oil. As far as I know, CBD is really helpful for sleeping. People who are suffering from sleeping problem they can use CBD for sure. I also want to try CBD for myself. But where is the reliable source for this kind of product? As a newbie, I started searching and found a few vendors

For around 80% of users it apparently is, I'm one of the those in the 20%, mainly due to a sleep clinic diagnosis, and the implications therein. I'm ok if i use cbd first thing, no good after say 3pm, it will cause me additional sleep problems. I use cbd for pain relief.

I have heard a little bit about using a CBD oil. As far as I know, CBD is really helpful for sleeping. People who are suffering from sleeping problem they can use CBD for sure. I also want to try CBD for myself. But where is the reliable source for this kind of product? As a newbie, I started searching and found a few vendors

A question and a half, but seriously, Evapo do a decent range, and sometimes it's discounted, in their shops as well as online. I vape it, and like the Harmony Original Hemp 500mg, Evapo don't seem to have it right now

https://evapo.co.uk/cbd/

Looks like they've changed it to 600mg, some here, it's not cheap £50 (there is a 10% off pop up). I use mine as concentrate, 30drops in 10ml of vg/pg. I bought a shed load in 2016, when the ban was mooted, still using that, and it still works ok.

https://www.e-liquids.uk/cbd/harmony-cbd/original-hemp-cbd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom