What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What's keeping you up at night?

Hodge

Postman
So I've spent three days with appendicitis, two days in the hospital, two hours of surgery and what's got me sat outside the hospital vaping at 4:30am.....fucking hiccups :18:

Hope you get well soon @Hodge what wakes me up in the night is bloody foxes and it dont matter where i try to sleep front bedroom or back the noise they make just wakes me up then i have trouble getting back to sleep it must be mating time for them its the same thing every year .

Get well soon bro! Either my neighbours who decide let's fire up the BBQ at 10pm or the seagulls who fly over my house in groups of thousands at the first sign of light! The advantage of living by the sea....

So I've spent three days with appendicitis, two days in the hospital, two hours of surgery and what's got me sat outside the hospital vaping at 4:30am.....fucking hiccups :18:
Crap man..been through it myself..I was on guard when mine went pearshaped I was in agony but the guard commander would not believe me thinking I was trying to get out of guard..went sick in the morning and saw the doctor and was rushed to the nearest hospital in the back of a army land rover being thrown all over the bloody place I was in fecking bits..and was in surgery within the hour..
I did get 2 weeks sick leave and a month of light duties out of it..

Crap man..been through it myself..I was on guard when mine went pearshaped I was in agony but the guard commander would not believe me thinking I was trying to get out of guard..went sick in the morning and saw the doctor and was rushed to the nearest hospital in the back of a army land rover being thrown all over the bloody place I was in fecking bits..and was in surgery within the hour..
I did get 2 weeks sick leave and a month of light duties out of it..

Aww man that sounds awful. Thankfully my symptoms were relatively mild compared to what most people get with appendicitis. Unfortunately that meant that they weren't really prioritising me. Spent 9hrs on a waiting room chair before I even got a bed.

Aww man that sounds awful. Thankfully my symptoms were relatively mild compared to what most people get with appendicitis. Unfortunately that meant that they weren't really prioritising me. Spent 9hrs on a waiting room chair before I even got a bed.
Yes I felt something was wrong a few days before having the stitch like pain I just put it down to injury or over training or something so just carried on until I was unable to stand up straight at time of seeing battalion doc...he never wasted any time and was on my way to hospital within 5 mins of seeing him..it’s seriously bad if it bursts...

Yes I felt something was wrong a few days before having the stitch like pain I just put it down to injury or over training or something so just carried on until I was unable to stand up straight at time of seeing battalion doc...he never wasted any time and was on my way to hospital within 5 mins of seeing him..it’s seriously bad if it bursts...

Yeah that's a property medical emergency I believe. Ridiculous considering it doesn't actually do anything :18:

Back
Top Bottom