What's new

Artery Pal 2 Pro - ooohhh

Unfortunately, I get notifications from Dot.
Bastards keep teasing me!
It is a lovely looking thing (aside from the gold bits) 18650 is a massive bonus too. If I didn’t have a couple of bb’s I’d probably be on it.

It is a lovely looking thing (aside from the gold bits) 18650 is a massive bonus too. If I didn’t have a couple of bb’s I’d probably be on it.

I'm liking it because it isn't a BB but is.
Personally I like the shiny bits and if it had an rba I'd probably cave in.

Bonkers isnt it!
I think that's why the pasito has blown me away. I'm not a pod person (either with vaping or as in "invasion of the body snatchers) but I've tested an awful lot and settled on the DNA lost vape Orion for my personal arsenal. I could adjust it to fit me and the pods where always available somewhere.
Owning the Orion probably helped me with the pasito's looks but I was not expecting the same vape quality that I'd get from a high end, long pedigree rta for £25.
Previously the Orion came out for when working as it was light and small but the pasito is actually in constant rotation alongside kf lites and hastur mini's and the pasito is by far the easiest to live with.
Price is important. Even though I am fortunate enough that if I wanted too I could have bought a billet box the last time they where in fashion. I just couldn't get my head around that much faffing at that price point.
If we start getting vaping of the quality the little smoant delivers with flexibility for under £30, things are going to get exciting.

@eyeball kid Have you had the opportunity to try the Vapefly Jester or Snowwolf RBA pods? I haven’t heard much about them so not convinced they’re any good.

@eyeball kid Have you had the opportunity to try the Vapefly Jester or Snowwolf RBA pods? I haven’t heard much about them so not convinced they’re any good.
No not yet Leni.
I will get some sent to try. Mods, tanks and rda's have been a flood of similarities lately. The vaporesso one's I've tested have been top of the tree but there's little else that tickles my pickle so I will grab those pods. Thanks for the suggestion.

I think that's why the pasito has blown me away. I'm not a pod person (either with vaping or as in "invasion of the body snatchers) but I've tested an awful lot and settled on the DNA lost vape Orion for my personal arsenal. I could adjust it to fit me and the pods where always available somewhere.
Owning the Orion probably helped me with the pasito's looks but I was not expecting the same vape quality that I'd get from a high end, long pedigree rta for £25.
Previously the Orion came out for when working as it was light and small but the pasito is actually in constant rotation alongside kf lites and hastur mini's and the pasito is by far the easiest to live with.
Price is important. Even though I am fortunate enough that if I wanted too I could have bought a billet box the last time they where in fashion. I just couldn't get my head around that much faffing at that price point.
If we start getting vaping of the quality the little smoant delivers with flexibility for under £30, things are going to get exciting.
That’s the thing right there. A system for around the £30 and I can accept that. Dot aio prices is just silly imo.
The billet is far from perfect performance wise and, dare I say it, a complete PITA at times. But when you get it right it’s a truly lovely thing. You probably do have to be a bit daft to fork out for an original but it does put a smile on my face :)

It's funny actually. I saw in another thread someone saying they've lost trust in a YouTube reviewer due to the constant positive reviews.
I'm no reviewer but I do dip my toe and I have to say it's difficult to find fault these day's. It used to be like finding a needle in a haystack but these day's pretty much everything I've had has been more than fit for purpose.
Tech, design and understanding has improved so much that I can't remember the last item I had that disappointed. Sure some offer better flavour than other's but is that down to my choice in juice, build or vape style.
I've had some shocking juice but generally if I hate it, mrs kid loves it, so it's a losing game reviewing juice.
I've got the tiny podstick on the go currently and it's perfect. A new starter couldn't go wrong. A few weeks back it was the dovpro stick and that was the same. Plug and play with great flavour and wicking that you'd dream of a few year's back.
I paid £30 for my first nautilus and you could grab two full stick set ups for that currently. Good stuff.

Last edited:
That’s the thing right there. A system for around the £30 and I can accept that. Dot aio prices is just silly imo.
The billet is far from perfect performance wise and, dare I say it, a complete PITA at times. But when you get it right it’s a truly lovely thing. You probably do have to be a bit daft to fork out for an original but it does put a smile on my face :)
Absolutely, These are more hobby items. I've zero need for all the lost vape stuff really with what's available now and I've got my eye on a nice top end mod currently but it's purely for my own pleasure to look at, a £30 set up does the same job.
I call it a reward for not smoking, lol.

Back
Top Bottom