What's new

portable setup

vis

Hi, I'm complete novice when it comes to all things vape.

I started my CBD journey using one of those small thin vape pens from the site which I got my first lot of CBD from 'VSAVI' but the more I use my other setup (SMOK r-kiss with a Uwell Nunchaku Tank and 0.25ohm coils @ 29W) the less I enjoy it. Also in the SMOK setup I'm using PENG OG Crush 600mg (can get locally) which is nicer than the 300mg unflavoured from USAVI.

I want a decent second device to keep in my bike jacket and take to work etc, hear the Aspire Pockex thrown about a lot but some reviews claim it leaks/doesn't last long till it dies/gets uber hot and spits back.

Wondering what other people are using/recommend?
Also those with pockex, is it better than some are claiming?

Are there any rules with CBD - maximum wattage? maximum ohms? MTLor DTL?
Want to make sure I am actually getting my moneys worth from the liquid I buy.

Read a few things like 40w max, always less than 1ohm, but then later find other information which seems to contradict this and just end up confused...

I do vape 0mg eliquid as I find the overall action relaxing and as a occasional cigar smoker it makes for a nice alternative with some interesting flavours you just cant get from cigars :)

Thanks in advance for any replies, sorry its so long winded for a first post.

Si

I'd recommend the smok nord with the 0.6 mesh coils tried all the other coils even ceramic one and by far the 0.6 are the best inmho

I almost bought a PockeX for cbd but shop warned me off with my current liquid. Liquid needs to be 50/50VG+. If you get something that's high PG it'll be too thin/runny for the device. I started with an 80/20VG 300mg liquid which is too thin for AIO and tank devices apparently?!

Ive found one site recommend the OBS Cube and another site the Aspire Reax Mini. Reviews of both look good.

Thanks for the replies, I'm currently tempted to go with something like:

Geekvape Aegis Solo Mod/OBS Cube/Voopoo Drag Mini paired up with something like the Aspire Tigon Tank with the 0.4ohm coils.
Alot of AIO's have mixed reviews, some people rave on them others complain about leakages, over heating, poor battery life etc. Kast thing I want is to be having to clean up the inside of my motorcycle jacket...

Also been reading a lot about sqounk mods... probably do some more research on this before I invest.

Ordered a Tigon tank anyway which I will use regardless so not a waste at all.

Still to buy a second mod but have got another tank, Innokin Zenith with the 0.5ohm coils. Running at 17.2w and using Reserved Polar Night CBD finding it giving nice flavour and the desired effects,
I also got a bottle of there 500 cbd eliquid and adding a few drops to normal vape also has the desired effect. I mainly use it to help me relax and 'shut' my brain up a bit... When I get anxious I have a tendancy to overthink, over analyse and ultimately stress myself out , which in turn messes with my sleep etc.

Back
Top Bottom