Vape Club
What's new

Aniseed

oldleatherlungs

Postman
I've been vaping Liquid's aniseed juice for about 3 years but my recent delivery was a yellow colour rather than clear. I contacted them to query it and was told they have changed their flavour supplier for aniseed.

The new flavour is minging so I need to find a replacement. So can anyone suggest a decent aniseed juice, not a mixture of other flavours - just pure aniseed.

Much obliged.

Elux
Try 88vape Liquorice for £1 at most B&M stores, I tried it and didn’t like it, it’s very aniseedy, not much to loose at the price.

I've been vaping Liquid's aniseed juice for about 3 years but my recent delivery was a yellow colour rather than clear. I contacted them to query it and was told they have changed their flavour supplier for aniseed.

The new flavour is minging so I need to find a replacement. So can anyone suggest a decent aniseed juice, not a mixture of other flavours - just pure aniseed.

Much obliged.
digbys dr jekyll

Vape Green
Worth jumping into DIY.
I vape this at 12mg and use 72 nic but it can be done with nic shots and is perfect imo.

20190809_215246.jpg

Royal Flush Vape
AcmeFog
Try 88vape Liquorice for £1 at most B&M stores, I tried it and didn’t like it, it’s very aniseedy, not much to loose at the price.

I find there Heisen all aniseed but then I’ve been told my taste buds are s#*t so maybe buy a 10ml first and decide for yourself

I find there Heisen all aniseed but then I’ve been told my taste buds are s#*t so maybe buy a 10ml first and decide for yourself
Me too.. Used to love the stuff.. But it's gone downhill.. Since they moved sites..never been back since!

Vape Superstore
So, I got some Flavour Art Anise and made up a 10 ml batch at 2% in 3mg 50/50 base and it's not far off the original Liquid aniseed .
It needs a bit more flavour so next batch will be at 3%.
My first mixology success - I've had the kit and materials (Darkstar nic in the freezer) for a couple of years and not really done anything with it.
Thanks again for your suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom