What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Generals Juices - FREE 3mg sample packs

Hi Lee, saw this clicked.the link just to see what flavours they were.
Well one thing led to another and I topped up!
Not after the freebies but wanted to ask if my order#5410 could be held back till Tuesday before posting as I am away and don't want a red card waiting,
Cheers.
Oh and I don't need any nic shots

Please ignore your dispatched email and tracking no mate, I have your parcel packed and sat on my desk ready to go out tomorrow. I’ll email you the updated tracking number tomorrow :)

Just to let you guys know that the sample packs have all gone now. I didn’t have enough prepared for all (only 7 packs to send out) so apologies if you didn’t get one, there will be some 6mg and 12mg packs coming up soon too.

Unfortunately our ice cold nicotine shots haven’t arrived on time today (UPS wankers) and as a result any orders containing ice shots placed over the weekend will be delayed until tomorrow.

If your order has been affected, I’m really sorry guys. If the shots arrived on time it would have been shipped out today I can assure you! :(

Thanks Lee i had your email, no problem this end, thanks for letting us know. Cheers

Please ignore your dispatched email and tracking no mate, I have your parcel packed and sat on my desk ready to go out tomorrow. I’ll email you the updated tracking number tomorrow :)
Just saw my email inbox and thought
"Bollox I'm gonna have to stop at post office on my way home from airport",but no..
Prime capes quality customer service saves the day!

[emoji12]

You let us know as soon as you could, very few do this Lee, that's customer service for you [emoji106] missed out on the freebie but only really wanted the lemonade so all cool here [emoji6]

Just saw my email inbox and thought
"Bollox I'm gonna have to stop at post office on my way home from airport",but no..
Prime capes quality customer service saves the day!

[emoji12]

I have to be honest, I did print a label, pack it, put it in the sack with all the others and then noticed my post it note stuck on the wall haha, else it would have went out today [emoji23]

I have the memory span of a house brick [emoji16]

You let us know as soon as you could, very few do this Lee, that's customer service for you [emoji106] missed out on the freebie but only really wanted the lemonade so all cool here [emoji6]

Thanks mate, yeah sometimes things happen we have no control over, unfortunately today was one of those! I have however ordered a load more from another supplier as soon as I could on a DPD next day delivery as a back up, so they will all be shipped tomorrow [emoji16]

I’m sorry you missed out on a freebie too! There will be more coming up in the next couple weeks in 6 and 12mg at some point, hopefully you’ll bag one of those mate. I’d like to send everyone a pack if I could afford to and had enough prepared!

Mindless ramblings part 1
Lemon sentry

Very nice, lemon first, with a thick cakey taste almost instantly after
And a proper lemon not that chemical crap lemon you often get (lots of lemon flavours make me cough, this doesn't)
I am not finding this an 'in your face' or a really strong flavour but it is well balanced and very enjoyable and imho could easy be an ADV as it's not too overpowering, and it leaves a lovely lemon cake taste in your mouth
0.15 on a Kennedy/vindicator [emoji6]

Mindless ramblings part 1
Lemon sentry

Very nice, lemon first, with a thick cakey taste almost instantly after
And a proper lemon not that chemical crap lemon you often get (lots of lemon flavours make me cough, this doesn't)
I am not finding this an 'in your face' or a really strong flavour but it is well balanced and very enjoyable and imho could easy be an ADV as it's not too overpowering, and it leaves a lovely lemon cake taste in your mouth
0.15 on a Kennedy/vindicator [emoji6]

I don’t think I’ve actually tried this one yet [emoji23]

I’ll have to have a blast on it tomorrow, sounds awesome [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom