What's new

Zeltu X flashing white/blue light

why has this been about for a while. i guess it has with a few above saying theve used them.
nah, think ill stay under my rock for now.

yeah, it was the talk of the town in the 'posh pods' category for a while. :)

you must be right then as never heard or seen them before. not missing much i guess :)

you must be right then as never heard or seen them before. not missing much i guess :)
To be fair, they work well and are solidly built. The one downside for me is you can't rebuild the pods ........... which is why I only use mine for stealthy nic salts vaping when I go to places I can't vape.

its just the amount of power left in the battery nothing to worry about @Sally-Anne Long most pods do this just to give you an indication of battery life

• 80%-100% - White Light
  • 60%-80% - Blue Light
  • 40%-60% - Green Light
  • 20%-40% - Purple Light
  • 0%-20% - Red Light

I’m not sure on the flashing - but I’m also not sure if I’d worry about it if it was me personally. be worth trying that email again - I’m sure you will get a response at some point.

To be fair, they work well and are solidly built. The one downside for me is you can't rebuild the pods ........... which is why I only use mine for stealthy nic salts vaping when I go to places I can't vape.
Exactly this

For me it got superseded by the pal (better flavour) and then the pastito (better everything AND rebuildable)

But still a great device!

Exactly this

For me it got superseded by the pal (better flavour) and then the pastito (better everything AND rebuildable)

But still a great device!
Actually I’d better quantify that more - better everything and rebuildable - except for looks

Back
Top Bottom