Vape Superstore
What's new

RDA Coils

Adcua

Postman
Hi all,

Looking to get an dual coil RDA, plan on using it in TC but also want the option to use VW so will be getting stainless steel premade coils.

Overall I'm looking for around a 0.2 resistance firing at about 90W.

When using dual coils would this mean I need around 2 0.4ohm coil to get the resistance I need?

And when calculating in an ohms law calculator would I use 0.2 as the ohms figure, although you have 2 coils at 0.4?

Thanks

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Hi all,

Looking to get an dual coil RDA, plan on using it in TC but also want the option to use VW so will be getting stainless steel premade coils.

Overall I'm looking for around a 0.2 resistance firing at about 90W.

When using dual coils would this mean I need around 2 0.4ohm coil to get the resistance I need?

And when calculating in an ohms law calculator would I use 0.2 as the ohms figure, although you have 2 coils at 0.4?

Thanks
Your right 2 coils at .4 will give you your .2 but you don't use ohms law calculations for a regulated mod so you don't need to calculate anything

Your right 2 coils at .4 will give you your .2 but you don't use ohms law calculations for a regulated mod so you don't need to calculate anything
Could you explain? Sorry new to the RDA side of things.

I thought the calculation was there to check your batteries were safe to fire your setup? Or do you mean they are made so they wouldn't fire something that it's not safe to do so?

Vape Green
Checking ohms law is for mechanical mods to make sure your not drawing too much from your cells but a regulated mod Is full of protections so yeah if your build isn't safe to fire your mod won't allow it [emoji4]
Could you explain? Sorry new to the RDA side of things.

I thought the calculation was there to check your batteries were safe to fire your setup? Or do you mean they are made so they wouldn't fire something that it's not safe to do so?
Checking ohms law is for mechanical mods to make sure your not drawing too much from your cells but a regulated mod Is full of protections so yeah if your build isn't safe to fire your mod won't allow it [emoji4]

Also these come in SS and might be worth a try

https://www.sr-vapes.co.uk/product/coilology-7-1-performance-coil-pack-ni80-42-coils/

Checking ohms law is for mechanical mods to make sure your not drawing too much from your cells but a regulated mod Is full of protections so yeah if your build isn't safe to fire your mod won't allow it [emoji4] Checking ohms law is for mechanical mods to make sure your not drawing too much from your cells but a regulated mod Is full of protections so yeah if your build isn't safe to fire your mod won't allow it [emoji4]

Also these come in SS and might be worth a try

https://www.sr-vapes.co.uk/product/coilology-7-1-performance-coil-pack-ni80-42-coils/
Ok cool, thanks for that Matt.

I assume all coils made for that sort of resistance are good to fire over 80W?

Vape Club
Ok cool, thanks for that Matt.

I assume all coils made for that sort of resistance are good to fire over 80W?
Yeah you will be able to fire them above 80w how high you will be able to go will depend on the amount of airflow your rda has as the more restrictive the airflow Is the hotter the vape will be

Ok, cool. I plan to get an RDA with a good airflow. Any tank I've ever used I've always had the airflow atleast 75% open.

AcmeFog
Next question.. Haha.

Any recommendations for an RDA with good airflow? Cost isn't really an issue as would prefer to buy a good one.

Next question.. Haha.

Any recommendations for an RDA with good airflow? Cost isn't really an issue as would prefer to buy a good one.
easy to build rda with good airflow and great flavour get a drop rda

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom