What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Prime vapes.

Happy now [emoji6][emoji106]
Screenshot_20190816-163915_Chrome.jpeg

No nic shots required thanks mate

Last edited:
@Lee just placed an order without seeing the news. :doh:any chance I can replace electric lemonade with lychee lemonade :51: lychee is one of all time favourite flavours. Haven't found a lychee juice I like but I'm sure if there a man who can do it.... :)

Order #5391

@Lee just placed an order without seeing the news. :doh:any chance I can replace electric lemonade with lychee lemonade :51: lychee is one of all time favourite flavours. Haven't found a lychee juice I like but I'm sure if there a man who can do it.... :)

Order #5391

Certainly! I’ll adjust the stock now, could you do me a favour and shoot me a email on Monday morning to remind me? Mondays are hectic and I’m bound to forget! [emoji16]

Certainly! I’ll adjust the stock now, could you do me a favour and shoot me a email on Monday morning to remind me? Mondays are hectic and I’m bound to forget! [emoji16]
Will do bud. And thanks so much! Can't wait to try this :D

Happy now [emoji6][emoji106]View attachment 198511

No nic shots required thanks mate

Thanks mate, hope it’ll be worth the wait, you asked for this quite some time ago!

I do make a note of what people ask for, I have a bit of a list going on. Personally I’m not keen on lychee, so I don’t expect it’ll taste anything like you expect - I’m looking forward to the verdict!

Back
Top Bottom