What's new

Prime vapes.

Happy now [emoji6][emoji106]
Screenshot_20190816-163915_Chrome.jpeg

No nic shots required thanks mate

Last edited:
@Lee just placed an order without seeing the news. :doh:any chance I can replace electric lemonade with lychee lemonade :51: lychee is one of all time favourite flavours. Haven't found a lychee juice I like but I'm sure if there a man who can do it.... :)

Order #5391

@Lee just placed an order without seeing the news. :doh:any chance I can replace electric lemonade with lychee lemonade :51: lychee is one of all time favourite flavours. Haven't found a lychee juice I like but I'm sure if there a man who can do it.... :)

Order #5391

Certainly! I’ll adjust the stock now, could you do me a favour and shoot me a email on Monday morning to remind me? Mondays are hectic and I’m bound to forget! [emoji16]

Certainly! I’ll adjust the stock now, could you do me a favour and shoot me a email on Monday morning to remind me? Mondays are hectic and I’m bound to forget! [emoji16]
Will do bud. And thanks so much! Can't wait to try this :D

Happy now [emoji6][emoji106]View attachment 198511

No nic shots required thanks mate

Thanks mate, hope it’ll be worth the wait, you asked for this quite some time ago!

I do make a note of what people ask for, I have a bit of a list going on. Personally I’m not keen on lychee, so I don’t expect it’ll taste anything like you expect - I’m looking forward to the verdict!

Back
Top Bottom