What's new

Prime vapes.

Quick question ..... I've gone from a set power unit (55W) with standard coils to a Polar with mesh coils..... what's the best power setting to enjoy prime juices ?? Just gonna fill up ready with Electric Lemonade :) - still waiting on the custard to become ready lol

Quick question ..... I've gone from a set power unit (55W) with standard coils to a Polar with mesh coils..... what's the best power setting to enjoy prime juices ?? Just gonna fill up ready with Electric Lemonade :) - still waiting on the custard to become ready lol
It's a subjective thing bud so no set wattage to enjoy a specific juice [emoji4] why not start at your coils lowest recommended wattage and turn it up every few lung fulls until you find your happy place [emoji6]

Fruits are quite flexible, custards have a smaller sweet spot. Will depend on coil types, airflow and the tank overall. I am only on rebuildables so no advice on mesh coils but on my wotofo serpent the fruits blow my mind and the custard is a bit lame, but on my wasp nano the custard is amazing. the augvape intake is lame under 50W but at 60w on ss316 is amazing on all liquids . Test until you find it.

I haven't posted on this forum for a long time but I thought I'd just pop into this thread to express just how much I love Lee and Prime Vapes. The best juices, awesome delivery times - one problem though man - I still miss the old Dripworx Pink Lemonade. What to do?

I haven't posted on this forum for a long time but I thought I'd just pop into this thread to express just how much I love Lee and Prime Vapes. The best juices, awesome delivery times - one problem though man - I still miss the old Dripworx Pink Lemonade. What to do?

You may be interested to hear that Friday brings the release of a whole range of lemonade flavours? [emoji16][emoji33]

Thanks for replies, sweet spot on Electric lemonade is 60W but found that Purple rain needs 69W before it sings lol. Both brill so far. 2 more days before custard should be sufficiently cooked - must resist lol.:)

You may be interested to hear that Friday brings the release of a whole range of lemonade flavours? [emoji16][emoji33]

Lee you need to stop releasing all these new flavours. It's like a random fit bird walking up to you in the street and chatting you up... i'm enjoying it and I want it to continue but the Mrs is starting to frown and soon she will kick me in the balls

Back
Top Bottom