What's new

New MTL RDTA

Who put that coil in it ? Looks very untidy to me, I'd be ripping that out and putting a far neater one in !

Never had an RDTA before, about the only thing in vaping land I have not tried........this has sparked an interest, however I usually never buy first runs, cos something or other is usually fked up....so will watch n wait.

What’s the difference between an RDTA and an RTA? It’s obviously got the tank part, so is it that the coil’s at the top so you can drip on it too? Why would you need to drip on it when you have a tank? :hmm:

What’s the difference between an RDTA and an RTA? It’s obviously got the tank part, so is it that the coil’s at the top so you can drip on it too? Why would you need to drip on it when you have a tank? :hmm:

the wick tails feed down into the tank/reservoir n suck the juice up....no need to drip...it's a crossover between a dripper n a tank, without the tank needing an enclosed vacuum to work/wick... I think

I'm prob missing something but I never really got the point of an RDTA. To me it seems just like and RTA with the build on top instead of contained neatly in the middle. Suppose it's more flexible build / juice wise, but I'd take the compactness of an RTA any day.

Edit to say: I really like the look of that one though. Drip tip looks ace.

the coil is closer drip tip than rta(flavor like a rda), but it can hold more juice than rda.

It wouldn't be vaping if we didn't use confusing acronyms. :D

Back
Top Bottom