Innokin
What's new

Maxed out vapor

I've asked but the missus won't entertain one. Might need to do a bit of secret ebay shopping for a holiday treat for her...
The trick is to buy one and take it in secret and when you wanna go find a vape shop or explore and she says no I want a day sunbathing by the pool you put it on then [emoji23] she will soon be doing what ever you want not to be seen in public with you Waring it [emoji23]

E-liquids.com
It comes as no surprise you have a mental health diagnosis. Crazy or not it is pointless posting here about your super low builds, unless you want to put them on a device that can safely fire them. That is assuming you do not enjoy the criticism.
I just like talking to u guys. Ur all over the world. Thats better then talking to people just in the states. I stopped posting on all the American forums. Im almost ashamed to say Im from the US the stuff thats going on here and Trumps twitter storms.

I just like talking to u guys. Ur all over the world. Thats better then talking to people just in the states. I stopped posting on all the American forums. Im almost ashamed to say Im from the US the stuff thats going on here and Trumps twitter storms.
That's it I'm out, Dave.

Trumps been mentioned, bye bye amigo.

[emoji23]

Vape Green

Well just leave the details of your builds out of your posts and you will get less grief.
Plenty to talk about without mentioning you like unsafe builds.

Can't understand how some people (Daves) can keep coming back winding us up after being constantly corrected/berrated/put straight/taken the piss out of /ad nauseum.. Everything short of being told to Fuck Off and blow your face off somewhere else..

These Daves are a fucking persistent bunch hey ;)

Vape Superstore
I contact mooch on a regular basis. If my build was dangerous the Vaping bogan wud be dead. I dont make mistakes. I check everything on the drag 2 before it goes on the mech. Id like to buy some pure 100% vg and add my own nicotine. The 8 wrap gave no more vapor then the 5 wrap on the drag 2. So the surface area theory isnt always true. The less metal the harder the hit even with a regulated mod. It takes more power to fire an 8 wrap. The 5 wrap put out more cause it ohmed lower and had more power. I truly am maxed out unless I get some crazy 10 battery mod or something. But with a double stack and single mech Im maxed. Most my juices r 70/30 or 80/20. So more vg wud definitely help but I dont know how to make my own juice. All I can do is take 100% vg and add nicotine.
Why would you have to have nicotine why not just vape your normal 80 20 mix with nicotine your your drag for your 'nic fix' and just vape pure VG for your cloudz bro? I'm also going to add you seem like a bit of a 'hand gesture' coming here asking questions then stating you are right and everyone is wrong when it comes to saftey.
The guys here are very helpful but with that attitude I would be surprised if anyone will want to help you anymore.

AcmeFog
Nobody really cares how you want to vape Jack, but you will find on this forum that anybody is likely to be hauled up if posting about builds below the cdr limit of the cell. Not least because we do not want visitors to the forum to think it is desirable, normal or safe to push the safety limits like you choose to do.

As you say there are other parts of the internet where folk have less regard to safety, they are the places to talk about such builds.
On here it is generally accepted that we encourage safe vaping ie. within Mooches cdr ratings.

I am sure there are some on the forum that push some limits but generally they keep that to themselves.

Vape safe, or not. It is up to you but on here you will get jumped on for posting about such builds, not to protect you because you are beyond that, but so as not to encourage others.
Great post!

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Maybe I'm missing something, but was this thread not replicated about two weeks ago, just about word for word...?
I can't be bothered reading right through, it looks like the same schidt different thread.
I've checked his activity but there's nothing showing prior to today's posts.

Edit: I checked again...doh...!

Maybe I've just maxxed out on @Lee 's Tropical Ice Cream....:hmm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom