What's new

Maxed out vapor

Has it ever occurred to the OP that the bogan probably gets given new batteries every week for free?

Now I remember, it's a magic cell, that you can chain vape a 0.1 build and not only is it perfectly safe it will also last ALL day
I get 3 hours out of 1 battery. It will eat ur battery.

Nobody really cares how you want to vape Jack, but you will find on this forum that anybody is likely to be hauled up if posting about builds below the cdr limit of the cell. Not least because we do not want visitors to the forum to think it is desirable, normal or safe to push the safety limits like you choose to do.

As you say there are other parts of the internet where folk have less regard to safety, they are the places to talk about such builds.
On here it is generally accepted that we encourage safe vaping ie. within Mooches cdr ratings.

I am sure there are some on the forum that push some limits but generally they keep that to themselves.

Vape safe, or not. It is up to you but on here you will get jumped on for posting about such builds, not to protect you because you are beyond that, but so as not to encourage others.
I wud never encourage anyone to do what I do. Im on 5 psychiatric medications. Im basically crazy. I take risks. Thats just what I do. Ill risk blowing my face off to get big clouds. Ill admit. Im batshit crazy. Ive seen more shrinks u can count on ur hands. Im crazy thats all there is to it. So a .10 build doesnt scare me. Thats safe compared to half the shit I do on a daily basis.

I wud never encourage anyone to do what I do. Im on 5 psychiatric medications. Im basically crazy. I take risks. Thats just what I do. Ill risk blowing my face off to get big clouds. Ill admit. Im batshit crazy. Ive seen more shrinks u can count on ur hands. Im crazy thats all there is to it. So a .10 build doesnt scare me. Thats safe compared to half the shit I do on a daily basis.

It comes as no surprise you have a mental health diagnosis. Crazy or not it is pointless posting here about your super low builds, unless you want to put them on a device that can safely fire them. That is assuming you do not enjoy the criticism.

:insertdavepicture:
images (1).jpeg

As requested

I've asked but the missus won't entertain one. Might need to do a bit of secret ebay shopping for a holiday treat for her...

Back
Top Bottom