What's new

Maxed out vapor

I cant even find brochrome in the States. I looked it up and it ohms higher tgen n90. Its also straight wire. I dont even know if they make claptons with it.

Forget resistance for a moment, you need to get out of the mentality that anything higher resistance than 0.1 is shit because that's what the bogan uses.

Brochrome has a fast ramp up time so is perfect for mechanical mods and can give a much better vape even with a higher resistance.

Forget resistance for a moment, you need to get out of the mentality that anything higher resistance than 0.1 is shit because that's what the bogan uses.

Brochrome has a fast ramp up time so is perfect for mechanical mods and can give a much better vape even with a higher resistance.
I cant find where I can even find brochrome. I cant find it online. Do they sell it in the states?

Right, I'm going to stop this nonsense right here, right now.

I just went by what Mooch specifically told me when I messaged him. Im not going to argue with Mooch. If he says my build is safe then its safe.

I asked Mooch.

IMG_20190814_155827.jpg

IMG_20190814_155900.jpg

Fact: Mooch has never told you your build is safe.

A 0.1 build is not safe.

This thread is both hilarious and scary all at the same time, he's going to blow his face off, but it's ok cause bogan will be there to save him! What a plank

Has it ever occurred to the OP that the bogan probably gets given new batteries every week for free?

Now I remember, it's a magic cell, that you can chain vape a 0.1 build and not only is it perfectly safe it will also last ALL day

Was obvious he was talking ****
He told me thats not at the point the battery explodes. He just told u vapors do it. So no Im not full of shit. I said I wudnt blow my face off. Mooch never uses the word safe because now he's reliable. He told me the battery doesnt explode at that point and he just told u vapors do it. So u just wasted ur valuble time. I know enough vapors that use .10 to .11 builds to know Im ok. If the battery was going to explode it wud do it. My friend runs a .10 build on a 30 amp battery. Mines a 30T 35 amp battery. My other friend uses an old battery with a .10 build. Im on fb with tons of vapors that use a .10 build. U worry about ur face and Ill worry about mine. I was told by Mooch the battery does not explode at that point.

Back
Top Bottom