What's new

Maxed out vapor

Jackvape

Postman
I tried my mech with a .10 ohm build and compared it to the drag 2 set on 115 watts with the same build and tried a double stack witha .3 ohm build. All gave about the same amount of vapor. I think at a certain point u cant get but so much vapor. U cant drip but so much and cant burn but so much. Even with more surface area ur drip is the same. I think Im about maxed out unless I do something crazily stupid.

You could start doing some heavy aerobic workouts to try and increase your lung capacity. May take a few years but you might squeeze a little more vapour into your lungs?

You could start doing some heavy aerobic workouts to try and increase your lung capacity. May take a few years but you might squeeze a little more vapour into your lungs?
I already workout my lungs r healthy as can be. I have a 5 wrap on the drag. Im going to try an 8 wrap and see what happens.

This thread just reads like an accident waiting to happen.

How well do you know your batteries to know they can take those builds?
Is your ohm reader 100% accurate?

If either are slightly out then you can easily strain your batteries, and in a mech mod, there is zero protection.

Now you are the worlds greatest cloud chucker, you will need a new pastime.
I bet you can not make the same clouds safely.
There is a challenge for you.

D6oj71oUYAUyybu.jpg

If either are slightly out then you can easily strain your batteries, and in a mech mod, there is zero protection.

If you look back at his multiple threads you will see he does not respond to good advice.

Ive ran a .10 ohm build for months. The vaping bogan only uses .10 ohm builds. I have an .18 build Im trying on the drag 2 cause its 8 wraps. Ive never been in danger. I know exactly what amps Im drawing. 37 amps. 2 more then the 35 amp battery. Mooch says the battery wont reach its exploding point at that ohm on the 30T.

Back
Top Bottom