What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Prime vapes.

Quick question ..... I've gone from a set power unit (55W) with standard coils to a Polar with mesh coils..... what's the best power setting to enjoy prime juices ?? Just gonna fill up ready with Electric Lemonade :) - still waiting on the custard to become ready lol

Quick question ..... I've gone from a set power unit (55W) with standard coils to a Polar with mesh coils..... what's the best power setting to enjoy prime juices ?? Just gonna fill up ready with Electric Lemonade :) - still waiting on the custard to become ready lol
It's a subjective thing bud so no set wattage to enjoy a specific juice [emoji4] why not start at your coils lowest recommended wattage and turn it up every few lung fulls until you find your happy place [emoji6]

Fruits are quite flexible, custards have a smaller sweet spot. Will depend on coil types, airflow and the tank overall. I am only on rebuildables so no advice on mesh coils but on my wotofo serpent the fruits blow my mind and the custard is a bit lame, but on my wasp nano the custard is amazing. the augvape intake is lame under 50W but at 60w on ss316 is amazing on all liquids . Test until you find it.

I haven't posted on this forum for a long time but I thought I'd just pop into this thread to express just how much I love Lee and Prime Vapes. The best juices, awesome delivery times - one problem though man - I still miss the old Dripworx Pink Lemonade. What to do?

I haven't posted on this forum for a long time but I thought I'd just pop into this thread to express just how much I love Lee and Prime Vapes. The best juices, awesome delivery times - one problem though man - I still miss the old Dripworx Pink Lemonade. What to do?

You may be interested to hear that Friday brings the release of a whole range of lemonade flavours? [emoji16][emoji33]

Thanks for replies, sweet spot on Electric lemonade is 60W but found that Purple rain needs 69W before it sings lol. Both brill so far. 2 more days before custard should be sufficiently cooked - must resist lol.:)

You may be interested to hear that Friday brings the release of a whole range of lemonade flavours? [emoji16][emoji33]

Lee you need to stop releasing all these new flavours. It's like a random fit bird walking up to you in the street and chatting you up... i'm enjoying it and I want it to continue but the Mrs is starting to frown and soon she will kick me in the balls

Back
Top Bottom