What's new

First time. Make my own with concentrates

Here to help. sometimes I'm highlighting the painfully obvious, but you never know. The pains of being a serial clicker...

OK I must be stupid or something as that calculator makes no sense to me at all, Im looking at it and its not registering,

I was hoping I could just add 1 10ml 18mg nic shot in a 60ml bottle from ones I saved, then add 10ml of concentrates and then 40ml of premix vg/pg

See thats simple to me, 40ml of VG/PG then 10ml of concentrates and a bottle of Nic

I dont want to be adding sweetener or anything.

I will probably just continue buying the ones from vape shop, would rather spend £10.00 a bottle than keep wrecking bottle after bottle of trying to use a calculator I dont understand.

Thanks for the help anyway all, guess I am just not into numbers and percentages, not good at math.

Sorry to have bothered you all, I know you tried, I just though it would be something like 10ml nic, 10 or 15ml concentrates and the rest pg/vg premix

Can I try make this easy if someone can lend a hand

I have a empty bottle of ohm boy botanics so I want a 60ml in total liquid.
1x 18mg nic shot so I want 3mg of Nic
70/30 Pre mix

So if I put 10ml of nic in the 60ml bottle, how many ML's of say IVG would I add,

Would 15ml Concentrates, 10ml Nic and then 35ml of vg/pg... Does that sound right?

I assume the IVG you do not need any sweetener or anything?

The problem there is that once you've added flavour, which will be suspended in PG, your mix won't be 70/30 anymore. Same with the nic. I couldn't do the maths with premixed base either. I promise you it's so easy with separates and a calculator though. I don't use the one mentioned before.

Here's my recipe for IVG rainbow as an example
Screenshot_20190814-174847.jpeg

Can I try make this easy if someone can lend a hand

I have a empty bottle of ohm boy botanics so I want a 60ml in total liquid.
1x 18mg nic shot so I want 3mg of Nic
70/30 Pre mix

So if I put 10ml of nic in the 60ml bottle, how many ML's of say IVG would I add,

Would 15ml Concentrates, 10ml Nic and then 35ml of vg/pg... Does that sound right?

I assume the IVG you do not need any sweetener or anything?

1x18mg nicotine will give you 3mg .. correct.

what % do you want to mix the concentrates at? 10% would obviously be 1ml for every 10ml ... so a 60ml bottle would need 6ml, so 20% would be 12ml .... 15ml of concentrate would be over 20%, which seems like a lot... so no it doesn't sound right to me.

The problem there is that once you've added flavour, which will be suspended in PG, your mix won't be 70/30 anymore. Same with the nic. I couldn't do the maths with premixed base either. I promise you it's so easy with separates and a calculator though. I don't use the one mentioned before.

Exactly that , pre mixed vg and pg you think would make it easier but it doesn't. You can't work that out on the calculators and it really isn't hard your already mixing three ingredients just adding another makes no difference..

As has been said , invest in a good set of scales with a tare button then it's as easy as add concentrate , press tare , add vg , press tare , add vg, press tare , add nicotine.
The calculators work everything out for you . Pre mix vg and pg cocks everything up as well as being more expensive.
I made the same mistake when I started ,then I pissed about for months with syringes and measuring cups doing it by mls. It sounds complicated but mixing by weight is by far the easiest and quickest way so try and get your head round it now and it will save you no end of grief

Back
Top Bottom