What's new

A Billion Lives

I haven't seen it.. what's it about??
watch this one instead. its readily available out there unlike a billion lives where links keep getting removed.
it starts off in french but does change to english.

May be worth highlighting that the follow up to BillLives is looking distinctly dodgy. They are cosying up to the cranks opposing vaping. Maybe something will twist and I'll go 'Ahh, I was wrong', but it currently stinks more than a stinky thing.

must have been a big back hander then.
There were quite a few comments that Aaron was only interested in the money and not the cause around the launch of BiLlion. I thought it was just people being twatty at the time but now I’m not so sure.

There were quite a few comments that Aaron was only interested in the money and not the cause around the launch of BiLlion. I thought it was just people being twatty at the time but now I’m not so sure.
big shame mate. i just couldnt understand why it was only released in certain cinemas and not the norm which has been social media for the past 10 years which has a much bigger audience.

big shame mate. i just couldnt understand why it was only released in certain cinemas and not the norm which has been social media for the past 10 years which has a much bigger audience.

I could be wrong. It could all be a part of a plan to get anti-vaping orgs/people to commit nonsense to film - they all refused to take part in Billion Lives.

Just seems to suck balls when he's online and defending the bored housewife cretins behind Parents Against Vaping.

Considering it only got off the ground thanks to vapers contributing to his GoFundMe, I can see why people are getting annoyed.

their tweets about the nicotine is killing our kids is something else

plus I read there getting a lot of death/hate mail from people over the trailers but more worrying is the amount of crap dragged up like diacetyl, lead formaldehyde and all that cobblers we all had to wade through 3 years ago

Back
Top Bottom