What's new

Prime vapes.

Decided to bite the bullet and ordered 4 bottles as still havent tried these yet.

Went for:

Custard Slice
Purple Rain
Tarte Au Citron
Limesicle

Hoping I have ordered early enough for @Lee to get out today (no pressure :D )

Looking forward to trying these as heard nothing but good things about them.

Decided to bite the bullet and ordered 4 bottles as still havent tried these yet.

Went for:

Custard Slice
Purple Rain
Tarte Au Citron
Limesicle

First time on Purple Rain ? Sit down before first puff [emoji23]

Went for:

Custard Slice
Purple Rain
Tarte Au Citron
Limesicle

Limesicle is amazing, give the custard slice a couple of weeks to steep after adding your nicotine, purple and limesicle can pretty much be vapes straight away after mixing the nicotine just let it clear after shaking

Went for:

Custard Slice
Purple Rain
Tarte Au Citron
Limesicle

Custard Slice is my all time favourite liquid. As Cozy said though, it needs 2 weeks steeping to get the best out of it.
Tarte Au Citron is a lovely juice, without steeping it is quite strong on the lemon but after a couple of weeks becomes a lovely sweet rhubarb and biscuit with a hint of Lemon.
Purple Rain you can shake and vape and run out of in 2-3 days because it is so moreish
Limesicle is the only one i've struggled with. The flavour is lovely but the ice in it chokes me. Might have to try it in a less powerful atty

Custard Slice is my all time favourite liquid. As Cozy said though, it needs 2 weeks steeping to get the best out of it.
Tarte Au Citron is a lovely juice, without steeping it is quite strong on the lemon but after a couple of weeks becomes a lovely sweet rhubarb and biscuit with a hint of Lemon.
Purple Rain you can shake and vape and run out of in 2-3 days because it is so moreish
Limesicle is the only one i've struggled with. The flavour is lovely but the ice in it chokes me. Might have to try it in a less powerful atty

Thanks for rounding them up and sound good choices :)

Im a bit of a menthol head, and I love how fresh lime tastes so it should tick my boxes.

Also got my dispatch confirmation so hopefully will be with me tomorrow! Cheers @Lee ;)

Hmmm mmm....
I just opened a new bottle today. When I had the first sniff, I thought nope not for me.
But on my second tank now and it's really up there with the faves, Dewy Supreme, Custard Slice, Lemon Lime.

:goodjob:

Totally get what you’re saying! Tastes nothing like how it smells does it? I think a lot of customers will have been surprised by that too.

Pleased you’re enjoying it mate, I’ve literally just re stocked this flavour today!

Went for:

Custard Slice
Purple Rain
Tarte Au Citron
Limesicle

Thanks for your order dude! I hope you enjoy them, be sure to come back and let me know the verdict [emoji16]

Totally get what you’re saying! Tastes nothing like how it smells does it? I think a lot of customers will have been surprised by that too.

Pleased you’re enjoying it mate, I’ve literally just re stocked this flavour today!

It was a real surprise Lee, when I had a sniff I thought my son would be having it but I though bugger it, he gets enough off me.
I'm drawing away on it right now, it's a very bad can't put it down juice. I'll be bunging in an order later...;)

Never only order one bottle of purple rain! lol

But wait till my order has arrived ,
before you fill your boots!! lol

Back
Top Bottom