What's new

Stack more nicotine

Jackvape

Postman
I have a .10 ohm build on a single mech. I get tons of vapor. Does a stack give u more nicotine just cause its more powerful? Wud it be a noticable difference. And I already know Im ohming low. Thats just what I do. I like the power I get from this build. Nothings blew up yet. If my face blows off Ill take responsibility. I just want to know if a stack gives a noticable amount of more nicotine.

IMG_20190813_101505_363.jpg

More vapour (clouds bro) = more nicotine intake.

3mg nic is 3mg per ml of liquid, the more cloud, the more you're vaporising, the more nic in each hit.

Just for fuck sakes don't run that .1 on a stack unless you have someone film it and put it on here for you after [emoji23]

Just for fuck sakes don't run that .1 on a stack unless you have someone film it and put it on here for you after [emoji23]
I dont have a stack. U have to ohm above .3 and theres no good claptons that ohm that high. 10 wraps of 22 gauge kanthal does it but I dont like just straight wire. I love the wire Im using. Its easier to ohm low then it is high. Thats why I use a single.

Back
Top Bottom