What's new

Prime vapes.

3dj

Legend
@Lee. How come right when I put an order in yesterday I could only put one bottle of tropical ice cream in my basket. You ran out or summat? I fucking love this juice. get some more made or I will shoot ya. :D

@Lee. How come right when I put an order in yesterday I could only put one bottle of tropical ice cream in my basket. You ran out or summat? I fucking love this juice. get some more made or I will shoot ya. :D
That'll get you out of jury service, bit drastic though :D

Next batch is ready Tuesday mate :) little behind on some flavours this month, sorry dude!

Slacker. Pull ya fucking socks up :D
It is one serious nice juice though. Just vaping my tits off on it right now.

Thanks mate, one of my faves too that one [emoji16]

concise and to the point.....very good.:2thumbsup:

Hmmm mmm....
I just opened a new bottle today. When I had the first sniff, I thought nope not for me.
But on my second tank now and it's really up there with the faves, Dewy Supreme, Custard Slice, Lemon Lime.

:goodjob:

Did over half a bottle of tropical ice cream in 3 days. Gorgeous stuff. It's one of those i've had to put away for a bit so I don't run out.

On the Apple Crumble and Custard today and it's another great juice. That man Lee should be at Hogwarts or something.

Back
Top Bottom