What's new

Can I make an mtl coil with that wire

Badawy

Postman
6B95B700-A7A1-4CB3-9989-E88088BE8D11.jpeg
can I build an mtl coil with that wire
If so how many wraps do I need to do ?

Try and see, start with a 3mm coil at about 8 wraps and see what that gives you or alternatively use the steam engine coil / wire tool on their website. More often than not is quicker to just wrap a coil and see what it gives you.

Not ideal but you certainly can if you want. There is no hard and fast rules on required resistance or power used for mtl. Just comes down to what you like. Personally, I would make a 3mm coil with 5 wraps. Will be .31 ohm. More wraps will be too much metal and too big, imho. Will get very hot in a small chamber. Besides, even 10 wraps will only give .6 ohm. Start with 5 wraps and see how you go would be my advice.

I think the biggest challenge might be wicking on a tri-core fused clapton.

If it were me personally, I wouldn't bother and get a reel of something more appropriate. But go for it and see what happens

Cut a length long enough to do a 8 wrap coil, get your tweezers and pick the end until you get the thin wrap wire lose then unwrap the 3 28g wires and you will have enough to make 3 coils [emoji6]

Cut a length long enough to do a 8 wrap coil, get your tweezers and pick the end until you get the thin wrap wire lose then unwrap the 3 28g wires and you will have enough to make 3 coils [emoji6]
The place where I was only had one vape store and it only sold DTL wires.
Thats smart this actualy saved me. I could thank you back then as I couldn't login.

Back
Top Bottom