What's new

What V8 stick is this

The glass is 24.5mm wide?

Measure the height of the glass.

If the glass is nearly 25mm it sure as hell ain't no EU 2ml or non EU 3ml baby beast.

There's the baby, big baby, baby X, etc. Smok fucked up royaly with this series of tanks all called "Baby".

its 21mm exactly im confused as fuck hahah

The glass is 24.5mm wide?

Measure the height of the glass.

If the glass is nearly 25mm it sure as hell ain't no EU 2ml or non EU 3ml baby beast.

There's the baby, big baby, baby X, etc. Smok fucked up royaly with this series of tanks all called "Baby".

if i flip the vape upside down and measure straight in the middle of the circle its 24.5mm

and if i look here it says stick v8 baby on the battery on the picture and it doesnt say it one mine

Attachments

• dwadasd.jpg
    dwadasd.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 165
You're saying the glass is 24.5mm wide and 21mm tall, right? If so, it could be 2ml TPD EU X-Baby tank. They're 24.5mm.

Last edited:
doesnt my vape look more like one of these?

Attachments

• SM-STK10-2.jpg
    SM-STK10-2.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 165
You're saying the glass is 24.5mm wide and 21mm tall, right? If so, it could be 2ml TPD EU X-Baby tank.

second pic is quite blurry but yeh

Attachments

• IMG_0470.JPG
    IMG_0470.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0479.JPG
    IMG_0479.JPG
    581.6 KB · Views: 172
it must be that one though, but how tall is glass for those? 20.3? i think i might of like ordered the wrong glass the last time since i dont know much about vapes but i think i actually ordered was for rda, are those higher?

"Fits TFV8 Big Baby, Big Baby EU Edition, X-Baby, and Resa Baby tanks".

https://ivapour.co.uk/atomisers-tan...k-tfv8-big-baby-pyrex-glass-replacement-tube/

Product Description
SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Pyrex Glass Replacement Tube.

Fits TFV8 Big Baby, Big Baby EU Edition, X-Baby, and Resa Baby tanks.

Dimensions:

Height - 20mm

Diameter - 25mm

Internal Diameter - 22mm

Back
Top Bottom