What's new

What V8 stick is this

@berqlund
From the photo it looks like you're using a chimney extension. Can you confirm that? If you are using a chimney extension then you need the 22mm glass. Or 16mm glass if you remove it.

Attachments

• IMG_0456.JPG
    IMG_0456.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0464 (1).JPG
    IMG_0464 (1).JPG
    1 MB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0469.JPG
    IMG_0469.JPG
    983.1 KB · Views: 175
Ok, there's no extension. If it's a 2ml EU TPD baby it'll take the 16mm glass. If it's non-tpd 3ml then it'll take the 20mm glass. Send me a PM with your address and I'll send you one of each tomorrow.

but why does my chimney look so big? it looks like a big baby beasts chimney on the baby beast its so small?

Maybe it looks so big because it's the EU 2ml tank? The chimney and coil take up all the space in the tank to make it 2ml.

EDIT:

But I just read your other post saying the glass on there now is 21mm and it looks like it fits. In which case it cannot be the 16mm glass and the 2ml EU baby. It must be the 22ml glass and the 3ml pre tpd baby.

if i measure the diameter on the botton its actually 24.5? im confused and the baby is 22mm

if i measure the diameter on the botton its actually 24.5? im confused and the baby is 22mm
The glass is 24.5mm wide?

Measure the height of the glass.

If the glass is nearly 25mm it sure as hell ain't no EU 2ml or non EU 3ml baby beast.

There's the baby, big baby, baby X, etc. Smok fucked up royaly with this series of tanks all called "Baby".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom