What's new

What V8 stick is this

It looks like a Baby Beast TPD (EU) Edition to me.

Definitely isn't a Big Baby.

It's tricky to tell without getting hands on with it but I'm fairly certain it's what I think.

It looks like a Baby Beast TPD (EU) Edition to me.

Definitely isn't a Big Baby.

It's tricky to tell without getting hands on with it but I'm fairly certain it's what I think.

should i just go for it and order a replacment glas for the baby beast eu?

should i just go for it and order a replacment glas for the baby beast eu?

I can't really say mate. I'm 90% certain it's a TPD (EU) Baby Beast but I can't say 100% without it been in my hands.

When did you buy it and where from? That will almost certainly answer the question. Its definitely a Baby Beast, just depends if its EU or not.

In fact given how many versions of this tank they ended up releasing i could still be wrong.
I know @Vapaneezer Scrooge should know and @Chris K @Huggett or even @Mitz so better wait till 100% confirmed before listening to me.

The TPD EU 2ml baby beast glass is 16mm tall.
The standard pre TPD 3ml baby beast glass is 20mm tall.
The 3.5ml glass used with extension kit is 22mm tall.

Last edited:
I can't really say mate. I'm 90% certain it's a TPD (EU) Baby Beast but I can't say 100% without it been in my hands.

When did you buy it and where from? That will almost certainly answer the question. Its definitely a Baby Beast, just depends if its EU or not.

so it went like this, i bought it from a friend who bought it from someone some time ago, and i asked the original owner what it was and he doesnt remember really and he doesnt have the box for it left either, so its very hard to figure out, maybe with measuring i could figure it out?

ill measure the tank and battery and ill post it after i do.
Shoot me a pm with your address and I'll send you the correct 16mm glass for the 2ml eu tpd baby beast tomorrow. I'll also send a 22mm one for the 3ml version just in case.

battery is 83mm, glas is around 21 but since i sandpapered it, it might be a liiittle(tiny) longer, the tank is 51mm without measuring the pin that gives the vape power it is a little more with it if i take the tank away the glass will most likely break for me so yeah

Back
Top Bottom