What's new

What V8 stick is this

berqlund

Initiate
So my glass to my vape broke, and im very confused what vape i have, i order new glass for it and it was to high, its a v8 stick and im pretty sure its a baby beast not a big baby, i dont know if its a eu or a regular check the picture below and try to help me cause im lost.

Attachments

• IMG_0414.JPG
    IMG_0414.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 203
Pretty sure its the baby beast so through process of elimination and the one you purchased being too high its going to be the tpd compliant 2ml version.

the glass i bought was for the big baby 5ml thats why it was to high, im pretty confused though theres a eu verison and a regular one so like i dont really get which is it, i bought the vape from a friend and he doesnt know either, and i cant find the height and that info of them

if anyone here has the baby beast eu or the regular could you send the height of the tank and battery?

if anyone here has the baby beast eu or the regular could you send the height of the tank and battery?
Okay so the big baby beast is fatter than the baby beast.
Is the spare glass you recieved fatter?

Okay so the big baby beast is fatter than the baby beast.
Is the spare glass you recieved fatter?

it isnt fatter then the vape, i cant compare it to the old one since that one went in pieces after the drop, my battery height is around 82-84mms thats like all i know, and if i measure the tank do i have to measure the thing that screws into the battery aswell?

it isnt fatter then the vape, i cant compare it to the old one since that one went in pieces after the drop, my battery height is around 82-84mms thats like all i know, and if i measure the tank do i have to measure the thing that screws into the battery aswell?
Offer the "wrong" glass to where it should go.
If its not fatter but taller than it should be then you will need the eu version.

Back
Top Bottom