What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Prime vapes.

3dj

Legend
@Lee. How come right when I put an order in yesterday I could only put one bottle of tropical ice cream in my basket. You ran out or summat? I fucking love this juice. get some more made or I will shoot ya. :D

@Lee. How come right when I put an order in yesterday I could only put one bottle of tropical ice cream in my basket. You ran out or summat? I fucking love this juice. get some more made or I will shoot ya. :D
That'll get you out of jury service, bit drastic though :D

Next batch is ready Tuesday mate :) little behind on some flavours this month, sorry dude!

Slacker. Pull ya fucking socks up :D
It is one serious nice juice though. Just vaping my tits off on it right now.

Thanks mate, one of my faves too that one [emoji16]

concise and to the point.....very good.:2thumbsup:

Hmmm mmm....
I just opened a new bottle today. When I had the first sniff, I thought nope not for me.
But on my second tank now and it's really up there with the faves, Dewy Supreme, Custard Slice, Lemon Lime.

:goodjob:

Did over half a bottle of tropical ice cream in 3 days. Gorgeous stuff. It's one of those i've had to put away for a bit so I don't run out.

On the Apple Crumble and Custard today and it's another great juice. That man Lee should be at Hogwarts or something.

Back
Top Bottom