What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aniseed

oldleatherlungs

Postman
I've been vaping Liquid's aniseed juice for about 3 years but my recent delivery was a yellow colour rather than clear. I contacted them to query it and was told they have changed their flavour supplier for aniseed.

The new flavour is minging so I need to find a replacement. So can anyone suggest a decent aniseed juice, not a mixture of other flavours - just pure aniseed.

Much obliged.

Try 88vape Liquorice for £1 at most B&M stores, I tried it and didn’t like it, it’s very aniseedy, not much to loose at the price.

I've been vaping Liquid's aniseed juice for about 3 years but my recent delivery was a yellow colour rather than clear. I contacted them to query it and was told they have changed their flavour supplier for aniseed.

The new flavour is minging so I need to find a replacement. So can anyone suggest a decent aniseed juice, not a mixture of other flavours - just pure aniseed.

Much obliged.
digbys dr jekyll

Worth jumping into DIY.
I vape this at 12mg and use 72 nic but it can be done with nic shots and is perfect imo.

20190809_215246.jpg

Try 88vape Liquorice for £1 at most B&M stores, I tried it and didn’t like it, it’s very aniseedy, not much to loose at the price.

I find there Heisen all aniseed but then I’ve been told my taste buds are s#*t so maybe buy a 10ml first and decide for yourself

I find there Heisen all aniseed but then I’ve been told my taste buds are s#*t so maybe buy a 10ml first and decide for yourself
Me too.. Used to love the stuff.. But it's gone downhill.. Since they moved sites..never been back since!

So, I got some Flavour Art Anise and made up a 10 ml batch at 2% in 3mg 50/50 base and it's not far off the original Liquid aniseed .
It needs a bit more flavour so next batch will be at 3%.
My first mixology success - I've had the kit and materials (Darkstar nic in the freezer) for a couple of years and not really done anything with it.
Thanks again for your suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom