What's new

Need tips and trick for flavour

Reads like this
20190808_212810.jpeg

Flavour chasing has been my quest since starting, the market keeps going round in circles, it used to be RDA's for the best flavour but things have changed a lot since stock mesh coils, they are without doubt the best you can get for flavour, most of my RDA's and RTA's are redundant now.

The ultimate flavour giver for me is still the Freemax Mesh Pro, it even makes meh juices taste great.

The 2 main RTA's I use now are the WASP NANO RTA and The BULK RTA, both give a totally different vape to mesh coils, not as flavourful but as good as it gets and still enjoyable, especially impressed with the Wasp Nano RTA.

RDA wise I find a decent Ni80 single coil setup works the best for me, again the flavour is not as good as stock mesh coils.

But as I said earlier the market will change and I'm sure there will be a stock coil beating RDA in the future, just not yet.

, it used to be RDA's for the best flavour but things have changed a lot since stock mesh coils, they are without doubt the best you can get for flavour, most of my RDA's and RTA's are redundant now.

Heretic !!

Burn the unbeliever !!

RDA's are the one true path to flavour nirvana, thou shall not worship craven RTAs !!

Kidding aside :) I'm not a fan of even mesh tanks, still feel they give muted flavour compared to a simple Recurve RDA running one of Smuts aliens.

Ironically the nearest to I've gotten to an RDA for flavour is the Artery Pal 2 pod.

It takes all sorts I guess :ape1:

Heretic !!

Burn the unbeliever !!

RDA's are the one true path to flavour nirvana, thou shall not worship craven RTAs !!

Kidding aside :) I'm not a fan of even mesh tanks, still feel they give muted flavour compared to a simple Recurve RDA running one of Smuts aliens.

Ironically the nearest to I've gotten to an RDA for flavour is the Artery Pal 2 pod.

It takes all sorts I guess :ape1:
Amazing how we all taste differently isn’t it. I’ve got my pal 2 filled with the same juice I have in my rta and the difference is chalk and cheese. I’m a fan of the pal2 and think it’s excellent for salts and this week I tried my freebase liquids in there and although good they aren’t a patch on the rta.

I guess this is one of the reasons it is always so difficult recommending things to others

Back
Top Bottom