Innokin
What's new

Need tips and trick for flavour

BrusselSproot

Initiate
Hey POTV

I’ve been on and off Vaping but I do enjoy it, I’ve just been busy swapping between mods and tanks and my current setup is a voopoo drag 157w Tc and a vandyvape kensei with a spaced SS316L 9 wrap build, reads at .45 ohms on average, I’ve spent £40-50 on premium e liquids from vendors such as one hit wonder, ruthless, MT Baker, Badass clouds and a few more, So far most of the liquids arn’t meeting the expectations, they are rather dull on flavour or just unflavoured vapour, I tweek the watts from 25w-80w along with TC usually around 230-280cc I also adjust the dual airflow but nothing special comes to me in the lines of flavour, my Japanese organic cotton isn’t tight or to loose, and it’s fluffed out as much as it should, if anyone can put me in the right direction for good flavour I’d be so gratefull, thanks for reading!

Vape Superstore
I can't comment on tc settings but if it's flavour your after in a tank I'd recommend the obs engine 2 vaped in wattage mode.

Otherwise stick with single coil rdas, you can pick up a wasp nano for £13 at vaping 101, asmodus c4 or any number of haku or hadaly clones. Stick with simple 24g kanthal builds.

The best thing I found to improve on things like this is asking loads of question on here but also watching as many YouTube reviewers as possible especially focusing on how they build.

Juice is a strange one I've found, just because something is pricey doesn't necessarily make it better. For flavour you ideally want 50/50 or 60/40 vg/pg. Pg carries flavour better. Element tend to be really good, Perino, mana bush are a recent discovery and also zap liquids.

Hope some of the info in here is helpful

Excluding the flavouring in e-liquid, which won't normally be more than 10-15%, most e-liquids contain PG and VG in varying amounts. These base fluids affect the thickness, taste, flavour and the throat hit.

Last edited by a moderator:
AcmeFog
Excluding the flavouring in e-liquid, which won't normally be more than 10-15%, most e-liquids contain PG and VG in varying amounts. These base fluids affect the thickness, taste, flavour and the throat hit.
Hi E-Fizz Vape or is it Gorillavapour and welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Electronic Cigarette Company
I know its not directly awnsering your question but have you tried a subohm tank with mesh coils? These give me great flavour, better than I could get with my rtas. Also using a 50/50 nic shot in the shortfalls might also help give better flavour as it wicks easier.

Last edited:
Daft question..but i'm wondering if you've got vaper's tongue? Maybe a good blast of menthol for a while might sort things out, mibbe?

Vape Green
Try use diferent type of coils or cotton! For example on my intake rta, which is single coil, when i started using ni80 staggered fused clapton, 3mm core, 5 wraps, 0.35ohms at 45watts, i got a 30% flavor boost! My point is that you should experiment with diferent things on your automizer! Or just get a dripper! Drop dead rda has amazing flavor!

Try use diferent type of coils or cotton! For example on my intake rta, which is single coil, when i started using ni80 staggered fused clapton, 3mm core, 5 wraps, 0.35ohms at 45watts, i got a 30% flavor boost! My point is that you should experiment with diferent things on your automizer! Or just get a dripper! Drop dead rda has amazing flavor!
you just summed it up, experiment :57:

Vape Club
you just summed it up, experiment :57:
I just started experimenting. Did my research amd opted for a dead rabbit rda. HUGE difference. Tried both dual amd single coil builds and i like single better. I also make huge coils. Stapled clapton n80 wrapped around a 1/4" stereo jack 5x wicked with two pices of firebolt. And so far its my favorite build. But im still very mew to all this too. I also set my vent to like half for more flavor.
1565202116819.jpeg
20190808_212702.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom