What's new

Prime Vapes

@Lee just a quick reply to let you know that adore your purple rain mate, amazing stuff, also got the breezy Berry custard slice and the tobacco havent given those a fair crack at the whip yet tho cos I've been chaining purple rain, expect another order on payday, cheers bud.

I really wish he sold his flavours in one shot concentrate form. I'd love to try them after hearing so many good things about them but I can't afford to be paying 15 quid for 50ml when I go through two of them a week :S

I really wish he sold his flavours in one shot concentrate form. I'd love to try them after hearing so many good things about them but I can't afford to be paying 15 quid for 50ml when I go through two of them a week :S
It's not 15 for 50ml with the code its 50% off with BIG50 discount code so you can get 2 different flavours for £15, if you are gonna order I'd go for 4 bottles for £30 then you get free delivery too

It's not 15 for 50ml with the code its 50% off with BIG50 discount code so you can get 2 different flavours for £15, if you are gonna order I'd go for 4 bottles for £30 then you get free delivery too

I've just noticed that on the website. I'm assuming that code isn't on all the time? Certainly makes it more tempting though. Guess I'm too used to the DIY savings.

I've just noticed that on the website. I'm assuming that code isn't on all the time? Certainly makes it more tempting though. Guess I'm too used to the DIY savings.
It's on most of the time tbh give them a try very nice juices 200ml for 30 quid with free delivery is a pretty good deal really I've tried some other so called premium juices and keep going back to prime vapes they pretty much taste as per the description, you DIY but maybe try them for a treat and see what all the fuss is about

I would fully recommend them as alot of others on this forum have I doubt you will be disappointed

obviously it will be a bit more expensive buying shortfills rather than mixing your own but I must say it is money well spent, I will definitely be a returning customer, I diy as well but even if you were to buy yourself a couple as a treat I don't think that you would regret it. I think I will be working my way though the range over the next few months.

Just received first order after reading all the good things about Prime, Just letting it soak for a bit :)
Custard Deluxe, Clotted Custard, Purpe Rain & Electric Blue ( just way too many to choose from lol )

Just received first order after reading all the good things about Prime, Just letting it soak for a bit :)
Custard Deluxe, Clotted Custard, Purpe Rain & Electric Blue ( just way too many to choose from lol )
Leave your 2 custards until last hopefully 9 days away because that's then the true flavour starts to come alive and the point where you will be hooked for sure, there both some of the best tasting custards available in the UK not only from uk companies but anywhere else too @Lee is a fucking wizard [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom