What's new

Vapers tongue

Buy a dripper, you’ll wonder why you didn’t get one sooner :)

Variety is the spice of life. I now run 17 different flavours in 17 different devices. Never vape the same flavour for more than 10 minutes. Vapers tongue is but a memory.

I usually just vape unflavoured for a while.... when I go back the flavours usually taste very strong.

Smell coffee beans. Stick your nose in that bag and inhale. Pleasant way to get rid of VT :)
Unflavoured as @Simon G suggests may work too. Haven't tried. Ice/Menthol without much else in it does too, for me at least.
My cases of VT have all been pretty mild and temporary though. Like @Cliffyboy1962 I rotate flavours a lot throughout the day, not 17 different ones though! :eeek:

Try rolling one trouser leg up and place a 10p coin in the left trouser pocket, then switch it to the right pocket.......thank me later:)

Did you think you were posting in the “how to get away with being pulled over for speeding when yer hawf cut” thread?

A lot of things can cause or contribute to vapers tongue.
Worth creating a list.

1. Poor oral hygiene.
2. Burning your mouth - Food too hot kills taste buds.
3. Dehydration - Masks flavour.
4. Taste buds replacement - Naturally happens frequently.
5. Nasal problems - Taste is linked to smell.
6. Common cold.
7. Getting too used to the same flavours.

I've always had terrible vapers tongue since I started full time vaping in 2015. One problem was not enough pg, settled on 70/30 now. The other was perhaps I became neurotic about vapers tongue, always trying "fixes", they never really worked. So I decided bollocks to it, I just vape now and accept it, been less of a problem since.

Back
Top Bottom