What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapers tongue

Buy a dripper, you’ll wonder why you didn’t get one sooner :)

Variety is the spice of life. I now run 17 different flavours in 17 different devices. Never vape the same flavour for more than 10 minutes. Vapers tongue is but a memory.

I usually just vape unflavoured for a while.... when I go back the flavours usually taste very strong.

Smell coffee beans. Stick your nose in that bag and inhale. Pleasant way to get rid of VT :)
Unflavoured as @Simon G suggests may work too. Haven't tried. Ice/Menthol without much else in it does too, for me at least.
My cases of VT have all been pretty mild and temporary though. Like @Cliffyboy1962 I rotate flavours a lot throughout the day, not 17 different ones though! :eeek:

Try rolling one trouser leg up and place a 10p coin in the left trouser pocket, then switch it to the right pocket.......thank me later:)

Did you think you were posting in the “how to get away with being pulled over for speeding when yer hawf cut” thread?

A lot of things can cause or contribute to vapers tongue.
Worth creating a list.

1. Poor oral hygiene.
2. Burning your mouth - Food too hot kills taste buds.
3. Dehydration - Masks flavour.
4. Taste buds replacement - Naturally happens frequently.
5. Nasal problems - Taste is linked to smell.
6. Common cold.
7. Getting too used to the same flavours.

I've always had terrible vapers tongue since I started full time vaping in 2015. One problem was not enough pg, settled on 70/30 now. The other was perhaps I became neurotic about vapers tongue, always trying "fixes", they never really worked. So I decided bollocks to it, I just vape now and accept it, been less of a problem since.

Back
Top Bottom