What's new

Vapers tongue

Badayuni

Postman
I've got a serious case of vapers tongue and its driving me insane. Can anyone help me to get over it?

I have tried many different tanks, different wattage different types of juices etc etc

The problem I have is I can taste my juice for about 3 tanks worth then I cant taste anything regardless of the flavour

I have ordered some sweets apparently they help

I am currently using a falcon king tank tasted amazing for a few days and now csnt taste anythin . Same in my fireluke 2 tank and the same in my uwell mtl tsnk. Everything taste good a few days sometime a few hours then without warning suddenly cant taste anything

Any one got any advice?

Also maybe I am expecting too much taste wise. For example a blackcurrant liquid should there be an overwhelming taste if blackcurrant or is the taste when vaoing just subtle?

Cold drinks or coffee work for me. Resets the tastebuds. Blackcurrant can be quite overpowering, not found a juice yet that the flavour is subtle.

Cold drinks or coffee work for me. Resets the tastebuds. Blackcurrant can be quite overpowering, not found a juice yet that the flavour is subtle.
That's the problem I have. Blackcurrant taste nice and overpowering for a few tanks then after that I csn taste anything

Does heisenberg taste like liquorice.

Try rolling one trouser leg up and place a 10p coin in the left trouser pocket, then switch it to the right pocket.......thank me later:)

Back
Top Bottom