What's new

Understanding what battery to use?

JayX2A

Postman
Probably a stupid question, but what should I look for when buying batteries?

I am looking at the Fogstar 18650 and I understand the MAH but how does the amps effect the battery?

They have a 3000mah with 20A or a 3500mah with 10A.

What’s the better option?

Probably a stupid question, but what should I look for when buying batteries?

I am looking at the Fogstar 18650 and I understand the MAH but how does the amps effect the battery?

They have a 3000mah with 20A or a 3500mah with 10A.

What’s the better option?
Depends on how you vape, what resistance, power, type of mod, single/dual. Let us know how you vape & the mod you want to use them.
Basically higher Amp means you can vape at lower resistance/higher power & vice versa.

Depends on how you vape, what resistance, power, type of mod, single/dual. Let us know how you vape & the mod you want to use them.
Basically higher Amp means you can vape at lower resistance/higher power & vice versa.

It’s for a single mod aegis solo at around 60w.

molicell p28a for that, be warned your battery life will be poor on a single cell 18650 at 60w, I'd suggest buying 2 and keeping a spare charged

molicell p28a for that, be warned your battery life will be poor on a single cell 18650 at 60w, I'd suggest buying 2 and keeping a spare charged

Yeah I had the intention of buying a few so will have a look at that one!

There’s a battery calculator on fogstar that can help you decide what’s safe.

FIRST QUESTION WHAT ARE YOU USING IT IN ?
whhops caps
now a regulated mod (the ones with chips) just go most mah .. with unreg mods you want high amp allowance .. if your building below .3 ..
but we really need to know what your vaping on

FIRST QUESTION WHAT ARE YOU USING IT IN ?
whhops caps
now a regulated mod (the ones with chips) just go most mah .. with unreg mods you want high amp allowance .. if your building below .3 ..
but we really need to know what your vaping on

I did say a few posts back, but It’s for a single mod aegis solo at around 60w.

Not really for all day, just on way to and from work and a bit at lunch. Nothing major time wise!

Back
Top Bottom