What's new

athletes foot

Is it possible that athletes foot is easier to get rid of than fungal nail, fungal nail is perverted. For athletes foot I used tee tree oil, bought a big bottle. I blame saunas, nightmare places.

ive had athletes foot for about 10 years and been unable to shift it . tried all the usual stuff even going to the extreme of peeing on my feet in the shower ! but nothing helped so gave up trying , about a month ago i started vaping cbd and my foot fungus has dried up and looks to be improving . anyone else had a similar positive reaction or is it just a fluke
That is amazing!! I must try - how long did it take to clear up mate? I have to spray my feet every morning just to keep it a bay especially in this heat. I was told you wouldn’t get many benefits from vaping CBD

That is amazing!! I must try - how long did it take to clear up mate? I have to spray my feet every morning just to keep it a bay especially in this heat. I was told you wouldn’t get many benefits from vaping CBD

We offer CBG, if you read up about CBG the benifits can include fungus cells being killed or improved. Unfortunately I cannot state that but lot of scientist can.

Back
Top Bottom