What's new

Prime Vapes

Sounds like a good excuse to buy more juice to me [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Can picture the discussion at home now.

Mrs - "Why are you buying more eliquid when you've already got enough to drown an elephant"

Me - "Well, I can't have the apes thinking i've got a wiener can I?"

The look of confusion on her face will be photo worthy

I'm in the "waiting patiently" time too. I think I will have a little try of the biscuit crunch and the ice cream tomorrow though, just to check like [emoji39]

Report back here if you do please. I have those 2 steeping at the mo and can't touch them for another week yet

Hi @goonerjay76. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this, but I had to try the digestive crunch out in a few different atties to make sure my taste buds weren't going mental lol!
I tried it in a govad RDA first. With the bottom airflow only I get big digestive flavour (sweetmeal maybe?), With only a smidge of the caramel and wafer coming through. Then when I went for full airflow (the govad has bottom and side airflow options) the caramel and wafer sweetness was more upfront, with the digestive becoming a backbone flavour. This is definitely one I'll be buying again.

Hi @goonerjay76. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this, but I had to try the digestive crunch out in a few different atties to make sure my taste buds weren't going mental lol!
I tried it in a govad RDA first. With the bottom airflow only I get big digestive flavour (sweetmeal maybe?), With only a smidge of the caramel and wafer coming through. Then when I went for full airflow (the govad has bottom and side airflow options) the caramel and wafer sweetness was more upfront, with the digestive becoming a backbone flavour. This is definitely one I'll be buying again.

Nice one, thanks for getting back to me. I still haven't tried it yet, been on the Strawberry custard slice this past week.

Would you class caramel crunch as an ADV? The reviews on the Primevapes site are saying it is a bit sweet for an ADV. I may have to setup the Drop especially for this one to have with my morning coffee

Nice one, thanks for getting back to me. I still haven't tried it yet, been on the Strawberry custard slice this past week.

Would you class caramel crunch as an ADV? The reviews on the Primevapes site are saying it is a bit sweet for an ADV. I may have to setup the Drop especially for this one to have with my morning coffee
For me This would fine for an ADV, but I have quite a sweet tooth. I don't see this being as sweet as the likes of Dinner Lady tart/pie liquids (I've only tried the lemon pie though). Also, it doesn't gunk up coils like most American liquids do.

For me This would fine for an ADV, but I have quite a sweet tooth. I don't see this being as sweet as the likes of Dinner Lady tart/pie liquids (I've only tried the lemon pie though). Also, it doesn't gunk up coils like most American liquids do.

Must admit I don't usually have a problem with sweet liquids either, will give it a whirl next. I started the tropical Ice Cream last night and I'm impressed with it. @Lee you've done it again

Great to hear the feedback, thanks guys I really appreciate it! [emoji16]

Hi guys just placed an order with prime vapes, I am just getting back into vaping again after a being back on the cigs, I prefer using restricted dtl about 6mg can anyone tell me how to get the ratio to around 60/40 or 50/50 6mg? I still have some 72mg nic in the freezer. Thanks in advance guys

Hi guys just placed an order with prime vapes, I am just getting back into vaping again after a being back on the cigs, I prefer using restricted dtl about 6mg can anyone tell me how to get the ratio to around 60/40 or 50/50 6mg? I still have some 72mg nic in the freezer. Thanks in advance guys

5ml of nic and 5ml of PG will sort that for you :)

Back
Top Bottom