What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

athletes foot

Is it possible that athletes foot is easier to get rid of than fungal nail, fungal nail is perverted. For athletes foot I used tee tree oil, bought a big bottle. I blame saunas, nightmare places.

ive had athletes foot for about 10 years and been unable to shift it . tried all the usual stuff even going to the extreme of peeing on my feet in the shower ! but nothing helped so gave up trying , about a month ago i started vaping cbd and my foot fungus has dried up and looks to be improving . anyone else had a similar positive reaction or is it just a fluke
That is amazing!! I must try - how long did it take to clear up mate? I have to spray my feet every morning just to keep it a bay especially in this heat. I was told you wouldn’t get many benefits from vaping CBD

That is amazing!! I must try - how long did it take to clear up mate? I have to spray my feet every morning just to keep it a bay especially in this heat. I was told you wouldn’t get many benefits from vaping CBD

We offer CBG, if you read up about CBG the benifits can include fungus cells being killed or improved. Unfortunately I cannot state that but lot of scientist can.

Back
Top Bottom