What's new

billet box stabwood doors block progression shot

cost of a stabwood billet box door (curved Model)

• £20 im a real idiot

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • £30 im like my mates dumb brother

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • £40 im on a budget

• £50

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • £60

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • £70

• £100 what everyone else charges

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
so the world of billet this is a billet box panel

this is the block my block, my colours my resin my wood all done in house

seeing as I've make the block the savings can be bought onto to POTV this is exclusive to apes who use billets

so there is a vote thingy to choose a price

choose your price you would pay

remember

the panel is exclusive no panel set will be the same they are one-off

the panels are made by me are UK wood UK colours UK resin

the wood is sustainable I can trace the wood to the tree I can take you to the tree itself

I have to pay tax these panels take time to finish

be realistic with your choice don't take the piss

I got about 4 votes last time so this could be interesting

here is the block in the raw unpolished and not in the sun

alfIMG_9254.jpg

alfIMG_9253.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely looking block Stu the colours are great. Any plans for matching drip tip and button?

BB owners are a strange breed and seek perfection in their panels......for me a random piece of wood showing within the resin does not work, and is not a good even look......others may like it....full resin is a better look for me.

Sorry for my vote stu but if you give me that option I have a compulsion to press it ;)

Not helping much am I.

I think pricing should reflect the materials

But you’d be an idiot to sell it for what I ticked :D

BB owners are a strange breed and seek perfection in their panels......for me a random piece of wood showing within the resin does not work, and is not a good even look......others may like it....full resin is a better look for me.

Sorry, but I have to agree, I will have a look at future options perhaps:)

they are a strange breed you are right so it will be a trial and error type of affair with the panels

the block can be anything you want i have 250 colours and any combination plus pure wood, stabwood, pure resin etc

Sorry, but I have to agree, I will have a look at future options perhaps:)

yep you are right

this block is a trial for the new machinery, I have already done some and they have gone out to the USA but these panels I'm designing for POTV apes the other panels went well but I'm trying to be exclusive for members here with options and wholesome prices

Damn you Stu.

I have a blue Billet and that block would look good I reckon, plus I have a soft spot for purple.

Think we need to talk.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom