What's new

CBD for Cerebral Palsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenneth

Postman
Hi folks. I'm really hoping that you can help.

My niece who is 4 years old has CP. Her hands and feet are near permanently clenched and my sister in law wants to try CBD to releave the muscular symptoms. As CBD is hard to procure where she lives, she has asked me to source some for her. I don't really know where to begin.

It would need to be administered with drops under the tongue or in juice/milk.From some brief research I think I should be looking for full spectrum water soluble. And strong. But I have no confidence that this is right and what it means in terms of actual products.

Does anyone have relevant knowledge that can help?

Thanks

You would be best with mouth oral drops. Ensure to research and do not get it from Holland and Barrett as it rubbish or even the chemist that now stocks the same brand as Holland’s. I would recommend using someone like charlottes web, canna or cbd brothers ( if there back to normal business ) if you see one that looks too cheap to be true. That’s because it is. Heavy amount of research into companies properly will go along way to ensure you end up with a quality brand and not one who lying

Hey guys. I have found this all-natural CBD company -- (removed)

On their site, they said that they have 0% T*C.

Have you guys tried one of their products? How was your experience?

Please let me know because my younger brother had just been diagnosed with RLS. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I’m in the United States so I may have the ability to get more brands but that being said, my son has CP and I’ve been doing a lot of research on this exact question. It’s hard to know how much to use, what the best CBD to THC ratio is (although for now we are only going to use CBD), and just as important, which BRAND to go with. Because our child is not old enough to understand “holding something under the tongue” we’ve had to find only water soluble products. The top 3 that I’ve found so far are Joy Organics (it’s a gel cap but you can get the water soluble cbd out of it), Hemplucid (makes a water soluble liquid that you can give with a dropper), and Ojai whose been around for a long time and also makes a water soluble product. Anyway, I’m looking for other top brands with water soluble products so please share. Please also share dosing guidelines. I’m using if for the same reasons as the original poster. To help with hypertonia and spasticity.

Thanks!

You would be best with mouth oral drops. Ensure to research and do not get it from Holland and Barrett as it rubbish or even the chemist that now stocks the same brand as Holland’s. I would recommend using someone like charlottes web, canna or cbd brothers ( if there back to normal business ) if you see one that looks too cheap to be true. That’s because it is. Heavy amount of research into companies properly will go along way to ensure you end up with a quality brand and not one who lying

Hi,

I responded on one of the other responses below but I wanted to let you know I’m searching for our son for the same exact reasons you are. The stiffness of limbs called hypertonia and spasticity. Have you found out any additional information since your original post that’s not on this forum. Also not that I provided a few brands I’ve done research on below. Thanks!

Hi folks. I'm really hoping that you can help.

My niece who is 4 years old has CP. Her hands and feet are near permanently clenched and my sister in law wants to try CBD to releave the muscular symptoms. As CBD is hard to procure where she lives, she has asked me to source some for her. I don't really know where to begin.

It would need to be administered with drops under the tongue or in juice/milk.From some brief research I think I should be looking for full spectrum water soluble. And strong. But I have no confidence that this is right and what it means in terms of actual products.

Does anyone have relevant knowledge that can help?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom