What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

"Mara" a 2021700 semi regulated clickfet stabwood hybrid mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@3dj celebrated his birthday so seeing as I knew he would mess up his anniversary I sent him his order early so he would have a pressie from someone

as well as mods and alike I work in the glorious NHS (only bank work now) but my main occupation is doing this place it's a big project and is dragging on

alfIMG_9148.jpg

yes those are real beams and we are boarding out 1st fix is done, my son has got a new auto-feed gun and so went wild with the screws bless him

alfIMG_9180.jpg

one of moddogs 21700 tubes and rather nice it is too

alfIMG_9196.jpg
alfIMG_9197.jpg
alfIMG_9198.jpg

alfIMG_9200.jpg

alfIMG_9199.jpg

the mod is a black and blood-red colour with silver lemal in the mix

in the paw

love my mods.......

Stunner Stu. At least the colours will match Dunc when his Mrs batters him black & blue & he bleeds out :D:D

You do bank work........fk the mods ...respect...I did bank for a week...then sacked it.....Im too left wing for that shit:)

Really really nice Stu another cracking squonk love that blood red and black on Mara........:2thumbsup:........

Really really nice Stu another cracking squonk love that blood red and black on Mara........:2thumbsup:........
It is not a squonk mod bud. It does look a bit that way looking at the pics. The bit that looks like a squonk bottle is actually the battery tube. Go to fucking specsavers. :D

It is not a squonk mod bud. It does look a bit that way looking at the pics. The bit that looks like a squonk bottle is actually the battery tube. Go to fucking specsavers. :D
I can see it is now it was early this morning when i posted my reply.......
By the way thanks for the reminder i do need to book a appointment with specsavers iam due one as they keep sending me letters to book a appointment........:22:.......

Back
Top Bottom