What's new

"Mara" a 2021700 semi regulated clickfet stabwood hybrid mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@3dj celebrated his birthday so seeing as I knew he would mess up his anniversary I sent him his order early so he would have a pressie from someone

as well as mods and alike I work in the glorious NHS (only bank work now) but my main occupation is doing this place it's a big project and is dragging on

alfIMG_9148.jpg

yes those are real beams and we are boarding out 1st fix is done, my son has got a new auto-feed gun and so went wild with the screws bless him

alfIMG_9180.jpg

one of moddogs 21700 tubes and rather nice it is too

alfIMG_9196.jpg
alfIMG_9197.jpg
alfIMG_9198.jpg

alfIMG_9200.jpg

alfIMG_9199.jpg

the mod is a black and blood-red colour with silver lemal in the mix

in the paw

love my mods.......

Stunner Stu. At least the colours will match Dunc when his Mrs batters him black & blue & he bleeds out :D:D

You do bank work........fk the mods ...respect...I did bank for a week...then sacked it.....Im too left wing for that shit:)

Really really nice Stu another cracking squonk love that blood red and black on Mara........:2thumbsup:........

Really really nice Stu another cracking squonk love that blood red and black on Mara........:2thumbsup:........
It is not a squonk mod bud. It does look a bit that way looking at the pics. The bit that looks like a squonk bottle is actually the battery tube. Go to fucking specsavers. :D

It is not a squonk mod bud. It does look a bit that way looking at the pics. The bit that looks like a squonk bottle is actually the battery tube. Go to fucking specsavers. :D
I can see it is now it was early this morning when i posted my reply.......
By the way thanks for the reminder i do need to book a appointment with specsavers iam due one as they keep sending me letters to book a appointment........:22:.......

Back
Top Bottom